·0

Finally she got to move out. Putting down the box she was carrying she looked around the apartment, her friend appearing behind her. "It's a good apartment, right?" she nodded and smiled. After enrolling in different departments of the same college, she and her friend moved in together.

·

With everything in it's place, they sat down with some cups of simple noodles, turning on the TV. They silently ate their noodles and checked their phones, not really watching TV. She put in her ear buds  and turned on some BTS. She was quite an active fan, having several chat rooms with other fans, posters on her wall and merchandise.

~Chatroom Alien Squad~

Liveu~: Yo guys did you hear about what happened to Suga?

Rraniaa: No whAt hAPPENED TO My BaBY???

Moisy: yea I heard and I have been crying for like 48 hOURS IF NOT MORE

You: so what happened? Is he okay?

Liveu: he's dead

Dead?

---

The entire internet BLEW UP because of this tragedy. Crying fans, the funeral, a destroyed and broken Bangtan, all in all it took several years to cool down. She was now starting her last year in college. She found peace with the death of one of her favorite artists.

She heard a noise from the living room and went there to help out her friend with the luggage she needed for her stay in Japan. "Do you seriously need all this?" her friend laughed back at her and nodded. "I sure do. Will you be alright without me? Won't you feel looooonelyyyy?" her friend teased. They laughed and joked around for a while until her friend needed to hop in the car to the airport. She waved and the car pulled away.