Chapter 4

Asa's POV

"You bought so many sweaters!" Jimin said looking through my bags while we sat sipping our coffee. I held my french vanilla latte to my lips before taking a small sip and smiling sheepishly.

"I love sweaters." I said.

"It's not even cold though." Jinsoo said sipping at her coffee.

"This place is about 20 degrees colder than where I came from, so its pretty cold for me. And temperature doesn't matter to me. I care about being comfortable." I said smiling.

"Well too bad. We've let you do your style of shopping, our turn to pick out some clothes for you." Jimin said and stood up throwing her coffee away.

"But I'm tiredddd" I whined, sinking further in my seat when Jimin tried to pull me up.

"I'll buy you a smoothie next time we are out." Jinsoo said standing from her seat.

I perked up at the offer for a smoothie... it was definitely worth it. I stood up and followed them to a store of their choosing. We went around and we bought some cute little dresses and short sleeved shirts. By the time we finished it was 8pm.

"Alright, I just texted the boys that we are going to the korean barbecue. Lets go in and if they join they can ask where we are seated." Jinsoo said.

"Yay! Food!" Jimin and I said at the same time. We looked at each other surprised before we both broke down laughing.

"Let's go kids!" Jinsoo called to us and was already walking ahead. I ran up to her with my arms linked with Jimin and linked arms with Jinsoo.

I was smiling so much I probably looked like a kid who just got candy. We got to the restaurant and got a booth for six just in case the boys showed up. I sat down happily and immediately opened the menu looking at the types of meat that the restaurant offered. After a while of it being too quiet I looked up to Jimin and Jinsoo. Both of their eyes were glazed over while they stared distantly at their menus.

"Hellooo?" I said waving my hand in front of their faces. Both shot their head up immeditatly as if taken from surprised. "You guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just these other customers are wer-" Jimin started but was cut off.

"They are putting us off, they're acting weird." Jinsoo hurriedly said.

I looked around at the other tables, "What do you mean. It all seems normal to me."

"Just trust us." Jimin said, her voice was serious which was what made me scared.

"Everything's fine, we texted the boys. They'll be here soon." Jinsoo said.

I went back to observing the menu more alert than before. After what seemed like a couple mintues but was really a few seconds I put the menu on the table and leaned my head back. Hearing voices I picked up on a conversation that was taking place a table over. I listened in to the conversation with nothing else to do.

"They're from the Lee Pack."

"But one of them is a human."

"So, she still has the scent."

"She must be new or something."

"She doesn't smell mated either."

"You know what that means don't you" I could hear a smirk in the voice and cringed, don't they know people have ears.

"Shut up. They can hear us."

"Wait," The voice paused, "Is it just me or are you guys picking up the scent of an alpha."