Chapter 18

Nobody rides for free

(Storybrooke, Regina's mansion)

She felt great, content, relaxed, blissful. What did this woman do to her that made her feel so damn good?! Emma stretched underneath the silk sheets and felt the sun beam onto her skin. "Wait. What?" She sat up bolt in the bed with her eyes wide open. "Oh my God! I have my body back!" 

Lucky you.

Emma turned and looked around the room. "Regina? Where are you?" 

Where do you think? Emma jumped out of bed and raced to the full length mirror. In the reflection she saw Regina standing there with her arm crossed and a scowl on her face.

"You're inside me?!" 

Obviously. Idiot. 

"How did this happen?" 

How the hell am I supposed to know? Sometime during the night after we made love I found that I couldn't get back to sleep. I tried getting up and realized I couldn't move. That's when I deduced that we had switched places. 

"Wow."

What are you doing? You feel amused. 

Emma smiled. "You said we made love." Regina rolled her eyes. 

Really sherriff? That's what you took away from what I said? 

"You loooove me." Emma giggled and twisted her body around back and forth. 

Oh my God. Regina put her hand to her forehead and massaged her temples.

"So now what do we do?"

We try and make another potion to fix this. But being in your body I'm afraid that you might blow us both up. 

"Hey! I can make a stupid potion!" Emma bit back. "If you show me how." She blushed. "But first I want to see Henry." 

Okay.

"After a shower."

Really Swan? 

"Hey, I was there when you did it." Emma winked. "Now it's your turn." She walked to the bathroom and toward the toilet. 

What are you doing? 

"What does it look like? I'm gonna pee." 

Emma! 

"Oh sorry your majesty, I shall urinate." Emma attempted a regal sounding voice.

You know some married couples go years without seeing their spouse do this. 

Emma sat down. "Ooo, now we're a couple!" Emma said grinning.

Oh God.

She finished and turned on the shower. "Now I get naked and clean my dirty body in the mayor's shower. And you better believe I'm going to touch myself!" 

Emma! 

"You like it."

After the shower and a heated masturbation session that they both enjoyed, though Regina refused to admit it, Emma got dressed and headed out to the Charming farm in Regina's car. "I think this is the first time I've driven your Mercedes. Nice."

If you get one scratch on it Swan.

"Maybe I'll change all the presets on the radio."

You are a child. Emma laughed and soon she was pulling up to the farmhouse where she got out and made her way to the front door.