Chapter One

8:37 P.M Friday, July 23rd.

"So you gone rape me, in front of my son?" I said .

"Get the hell off my mama bra!" King yelled, My three year old son .

Boy I tell you, King is bad and he's a follower. Whatever he hears he repeats.

Lonnie threw a pillow at king and knocked my baby off his feet. He started crying and so did I. He had me pinned down on the bed and I couldn't even get up to help my son but that didn't stop me from trying to get loose.

" Bitch be still" Lonnie yelled.

" Let me get my son" I said crying.

WHAMM! He slapped me. I took my hand that was now free and rocked his jaw. It both happen so fast, hitting each other at the same time, Though he was brought back and Suprised i hit him, but me? Oh naw. My head was set on my son.

I shoved Lonnie off of me and kicked him repeatedly till he was unconscious. I ran to King and he was still crying. I picked him up and ran to his room. I went to his closet and grabbed my emergency bag with clothes for us Both and a set of keys to my Mercedes Benz. I put my shoes and then his. "Naomiiii, that wasn't very nice if you sweetie." I heard Lonnie saying.

I immediately climbed out the Window with king on my hip and our bad over my shoulder. I ran too my car so fast that you would've thought I was a track star running the Olympics.

I got in The driver seat and Crunk up the car. 'King, baby hop in your car seat' I told him while putting the bag into my passenger seat and speeding off.

After a few minutes of driving and not knowing where to go , I Parked in a McDonald's parking lot... I looked back at king who was now peacefully sleeping.

I love my little boy so much. I hate that he has to go through this and see to much of what he shouldn't see at all. A tear fell from my eye thinking how my life changed in a jiffy.

I stared at king for while. Admiring his light skin completion, Full pink lips, Curly hair with a 'Juice' Style, Perfectly non arched eyebrows, One diamond earring in his left ear, and the spitting image of his Father Kentrell.

Kentrell has been in jail for a year and 2 months for possession of marijuana.

Flashback

It was King's 2nd birthday and we were singing happy birthday.

'Happy birthday too you' The whole family said in unison. Then We heard police sirens and saw that they were approaching us.

'I'm Looking for Kentrell Carter' The old fat cop standing next to his partner said with a donut in his hand and crumbs on his mouth .

'That's me, why is there a problem officer? ' Kentrell Said.

They quickly grabbed him and shoved him to the ground placing his hands behind his back.

'What the fuck are Yall doing? this private property. Leave and get the hell off of my fiancé' I said trying to hold back tears.

'Man this my sons birthday and Yall pig asses coming in here trynna fuck shit up, Damn you could've took me out of sight of my son so he wouldn't see this shit man, damn' Trell spat as they lifted him off the ground, walking him to the police car.

I started to cry and King took off running 'Give me daddy back now! You no take him no where' King said Still running me chasing him.

'fuck Yall tolices (polices). Without det badge you a bitch and a half nigga' King said copying lil boosie lyrics while stopping at the edge of the sidewalk. He knew better then to cross the street without an adult.