Chapter Two (Unedited)

One week later Back at my House

7:00am Friday, July 30th

'Ma it's Friday wake up please' King said.

'Baby please go back to sleep. It's to early to be getting up.I gotta go to work at 10' I pleaded.

'Fine then witcho stank ass attitude' He said .

I immediately got up and grabbed a belt. 'With my what attitude?' I Said with one hand on my hip and the belt in my other hand.

'N- n- nothing. I' was just playing' he said standing in the bed debating on which side to run to. I jumped on the bed and started chasing him around and finally I caught him and tore his butt up!

'NOW GO TO SLEEP AND LET ME HEAR YOU CUSS ONE MORE TIME!' I yelled . He climbed in bed sniffing and mugging me like he was hard or something.

'I'm mad.' he said as I put the belt up and went to lay beside him but he turned his back to me .

'Well if you wouldn't cuss, i wouldn't have to whoop you and you wouldn't have a reason to be mad' I said. I was done babying him, 3 years old or not, your not going to disrespect me! I don't even cuss around him because he repeats everything. He heard most of it from Lonnie but I tell him everyday to stop cussing and stop repeating everything he hears.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't cause king kept sniffing. So I turned the teevee on some cartoons and watched it for a while then I turned around and saw my baby sleep with his dried up tears stained on his face. I felt guilty but then again I didnt. If I don't teach him from wrong and right then who will? EXACTLY! I Kissed his cheek and got up and went to take a shower.

8:00.

I hopped out the shower and brushed my teeth. Then I brushed my hair down, flat ironing it till it was presentable.

I ran king a bath and came out the bathroom and saw that king was woke and still sniffing.

'I want my daddy' King said sternly.

'Ok baby' I said while putting on my bra and matching panties. I put on lotion and Deodorant then went to my closet and grabbed some khaki Slacks and a creme dress shirt that had ruffles at the top of it. I slid into my clothes and then grabbed my creme color suede pumps and some black flips flops and sat them both on the bed near my Michael Kors Bag.

'King c'mon so I can get you to nana's house' I said referring to my mom.

He got up and ran to the tub and jumped in.

Water went everywhere .

He Started Laughing and Giggling at his self. "Why would you do that? Oh my goodness I'm all wet!" I half yelled

'Im sorry mama I didn't mean too' he said pouting. It took everything in me not to whoop his ass again! I just wanted cry. My hair was frizzing up and my clothes were soaked. I knew I should've washed him up first but I ain't wanna wake him up. Sometimes I wonder if he only acts like this because he misses his dad or if he does just because he can. I sat on the toilet and put my head in my hands ... Frustrated? That I was. I blew out a breath as I got on my knees and started to wash him

'I should really whoop king, why do you act like this?' I questioned.

'But mama I didn't cuss so you can't whoop me, and if you do I'm telling grandma missy on you' He said talking about kentrell's mother.

'Go ahead and tell grandma missy, I'm pretty sure if i told her everything you said she would've whooped you before I did and trust me baby it would've been worse then my whoopings' I assured him.