LAST CHAPTER

I like to end this book so this is the last chapter! After reading this book please read my friend's book "Shes dating Summer" its so good!

Thank you for reading my book!

----------------------------------------------------------

I ran, i ran as fast as i can... And ill promise to win, for my classmates sake! I ran to find Dany..

OUTSIDE THE ARENA

"Sir, dogs will be present in the game in 3..2..1"

"Sir, cannons are ready in 3...2..1"

ARENA

I hear dogs barking... Cannons erupting... A war like i never seen before..

"Hey! You! Stop there!" I heard a voice somewhere

"Im Micah Dino! Let the dogs eat you! Pawy now"

Pawy hit my leg with a throwing sword given by sponsors... I tried to run.. I tried... I remove the throwing knife and stab pawy in the legs.... I pushed the knife to make the wound deep causing her unable to run...

"Micah! Run!"

I continued running... While micah catching me.. When shes almost near to me... I quickly stab her stomach... Causing her to shout like hell..

"Ahhh... You monster!"

That makes me farther to her then i ran away... Dogs are almost here... I heard a shout from the place where i encounter Pawy and Micah... I guess its them.. Cannons fired on the North.. I tried to avoid the cannons but still i got wounded... I still continue... Thinking that if I lose all of my classmate's sacrifice will be gone...

I try to avoid everything for at least 2 hours.. I encounter other tributes but didnt fight nor look at each other... I killed a lot of dogs.. And avoid a lot of cannons.. After that event i sit beside a tree grasping for air to breathe... Gain a wound on the left leg and right arm.. My blood is flowing throughout my leg and the grass that was once green and clean became bloody like hell. Im...im...im...a...murderer... I killed my friends.. I ki..kiki...ki..

"I killed my friends, i killed my friends, i killed my friends" i kept whispering to myself as I heal my wounds with the medicine dany gave me... Then continue..

My goal is to say sorry to Dany and win.. At that exact time.. I saw dany.. Fully healed his wounds and ready to kill me.. We were silent as we heard the canons boom. As the birds in the forest went to south to find safe shelter. I dropped my knife and asked dany.

"Im not your friend anymore right?"

Dany didnt respond. His brownish eyes were like satan's. Those eyes that are seeking for revenge and death.

"I would like to say sorry... For hurting her.."

"You didnt hurt her you killed her."

"Im sorry.. Its all my fault please..." I tried to speak fluently while crying

"Dany...please..." I fell down on my knees as I try to apologize to him. I was like a donkey waiting for the tiger to either eat me or leave me alone.

"Apology Accepted." I heard those words coming through his mouth. My eyes widen and shocked from what I have heard. Ap..o..logy...accepted?

"Really?"

"I never would have gotten far if it weren't for you.. Your my friend and I can't let my friends die just like what happened to the others. You may have killed her but-"
Still in my knees, i said to Dany.
"Thank you."