Chapter 10--- Why Blyx Died

(Based on Blyx's P.O.V)

I'm fucking angry at that jerk! Chris really is gonna pay! He's gonna fucking pay! He groped Carly! Even fingered her and licked her! Shit! I'm gonna make him pay! I swear I'll make him pay! I have to calm myself down. Just calm down. I look at the area and found no one. Yes! I can shout! Oh, someone's swinging--- Carly? She's... sobbing.

"Why does my life hate me?"

I want to go to her and just hug her. Oh, wait. No one is stop-- I hear footsteps. I look behind me and saw three drunken men. If they see Carly, they'll surely rape her. FUCK! If I ran away with her, there'll be more and to think that I didn't bring my car and nothing with me. I mumbled another fuck. If I scare her away then she'll run but there's a high possibility that she'll run into thugs. Shit! What to do! Fuck! I just have to be the one, won't I?

I let myself get caught by the three drunken men and let them inside me. I know that if I scream for help, Carly will surely check our scene out and she'll get dragged into this. So as painful as it is, I stopped myself from screaming. I didn't cry. I wouldn't cry. I may have lost my vriginity to some filthy men, my heart still belonged to someone. Carly... I'm sorry for everything. After the three man collapsed, Carly made her way to her house. Every step I take, it hurts. I just have to suck this up and follow her to make sure she doesn't get rape. Fuck! This hurts like hell! This is one of the reason why I like girls!

I silently followed Carly. Sometimes going ahead of her to make sure there were no thugs or anything to hurt her. But, there were actually quite a lot. I lost count after seven of them. Good thing no one killed me but fuck! I had sex with filthy old men! Do I really love Carly that much? Who am I to kid? I FUCKING LOVE HER! EVEN THAN MYSELF! As they kept on thrusting, I can't help but think about Carly.

"Carly, I love you..."

I mumbled quietly to myself. As they finished and collapsed again, I began to follow Carly. I'm almost running out of energy. And the fact that they cummed inside me isn't helping. Lost count of rounds. Lost count of cums. Lost count of men entering and cumming inside me. Dad... I hope you know that even though I haven't seen you in real person in eighteen years, I still treasure you guys. But, please know that I treasure Carly more than myself. I feel dirty. But, this is nothing compared to what I've made Carly do and what I've done to her. Carly. A sight of her laughing crept into my mind. Her smiling when she answers a question perfectly made me smile. I look like a naked-idiot who's lovesick which is all true. I'm naked, in the middle of the night, barefooted, raped, and is still smiling like an idiot. It was cold but remembering her eyes made me ignore the cold. Also remembering the first time I danced with her. I pretty much forced her but I didn't regret it. Holding her hand, seeing her up close and simply dancing with her. Just how lovesick am I?

Her sweet scent never left my nostrils. Her creamy chocolate eyes never left my mind. Her lips never failed to made me imagine how soft they looked. Her waist just waiting for me to snake my arms around with. Her body made just for me to look at. But who was I kidding? I'm not her significant other. She hates me whole heartedly. I'm in pain, but I'm in pain because of the painful things I've done to her. So, this is all my fault. Why can't I just confess and be politely rejected? But I doubt she's politely gonna reject me.

As I saw her enter their house, I heaved a sigh. I con go home now and clean myself up. But, me seeing their door opened, made me nervous. Was there something wrong? I took a step closer and saw that she was just taking out the trash. I sighed. Then, at the corner of my eye, I saw a man holding a gun and pointed it at her. My eyes widened and as if like a slow motion, I saw the bullet being fired and me, making myself a human shield, was shot. I collapsed behind her neighbor's garbage bin.

"Ow! Did my earphones just made a boom sound?" she sigh but still put it back in.

I cupped the ground seaching for something that I can throw, and yes! I mustered all of my strength left and threw it at the man which was shot at the center of his forehead. Blood gushing out as he collapsed. I laughed but as soon as I did, I regretted it. Blood came gushing out from my chest. He shotted me... straight... at the heart...

"Car-ly... I... sorry... I... couldn't... c-confess.."

As I cough out blodd more, I saw her entering their house while singing. It's best if she didn't know any of this. I'll be a laughing stock of Carly's. A sudden memory popped out which made the pain in my chest hurt more. Emotionally.

"Please! Leave and don't ever come back! I've had enough! I hate you!"

I smiled bitterly one last time before I let the darkness consumed me. I was inside a dark dark place. Nothingness. Loneliness. Darkness.

"We will give you another chance."

"It's okay. I've had many chances already and I failed them all. I don't want to disappoint you." as tempting as the offer sounds, I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to hurt again.

"We will give you a chance. Please, you've done too many good things. You might not know it but you deserved all those chances and this one. Go back to Carly. Apologize and confess."

"She... hates me." I couldn't even count all those times she said it.

"She will forgive you if you apologize. Apologizing won't hurt, fragile one. She needs to know the reason. She has the right. "

"This is hard..."

"Young one, you will come back two months before you died and die again. In those two months, you will do those two reasons why you came back. When you come back, only she will remember you died. Do what you wanted to before you were alive."

Carly... I know you hate me but, you deserve to know. You have the right to know the reasons why I did all of those. It was unforgiveable but I'm willing to take a risk for you.

"Okay."

"Remember, fragile one, if she accept those two reasons then, you can go anytime you want, even before the scheduled time. But if she doesn't, you will come back here without your consent and wait here until she does. I have an angel that will guide you. But, throughout your journey, you will be the one to make decisions." just suck this up, Blyx. Just suck this up.

"Thank you..."

"You deserve this, young one. Now, go and make things right." I smiled eagerly.

------

Ooooohhhh! I didn't die and didn't got raped. I am Blyx, but not with those two.