Prologue

Prologue. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Rehab Centre. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

Five chairs. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

There are exactly five chairs, placed in the middle of the room, with a red carpet underneath. At the white walls, quotes are written. Depressing quotes, but they are all crossed out. One by one, so that only the positive quotes are still there. On each chair, there's a girl. Two blondes, and two brunettes. The girls don't know each other; they're all strangers. Chloe Lukasiak, Maddie Ziegler, Kalani Hilliker and Brynn Rumfallo. Four names, four girls. Four girls who have nothing in common if you would think at first. But in fact; they do.

They're all struggling with certain aspects in their lives, and they're all here; in the rehab centre to talk about their problems. To fight their problems. The four of them are all sitting there. None of them is saying a word, and none of them dares to open their mouth at first. Chloe sits with her head down. Kalani with her hands laced together. Brynn's leggs are bouncing up and down, and she's blinking almost every second, and Maddie just sits there; and stares right ahead.

Many of you claim that a discussion group won't solve any of your problems. And maybe you're right: it won't. But it will help you to at least accept the fact that you're having problems. And that you try to make things better. And that's the only thing that matters. I've said before that there are five chairs; but I only named four girls. The other seat is taken by James. James is a psychologist, who's going to help the four girls. He's going to lead the conversation; and let them talk. He's going to let them talk to each other; and he's going to interfere if necessary. "Okay..." James said, while clearing his throat. 

"I know that you don't want to be here- and I completely understand that. You don't have to say much; but I hope that the four of you are willing to do you best, and to talk as much as possible, and as much as necessary." He said. "Before we start this session, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm James, and I'm going to be your confidant during the following sessions." He said. He has a small smile on his face and looks amazingly friendly. His hair is gelled backwards and because of the glasses he's wearing; he looks rather smart. "So now, as the start of this session. I would love for every each and one of you to introduce yourself shorty," he said, "we need to build trust; and we are here for each other. Tell me your name, and the way you feel. I promise- it will all get better." James said, smiling friendly at the four girls who are staring at him with no expression on their faces. 

"Who would like to start?" He asked, but none of the girls volunteered. James' eyes roamed over the four girls, and they stopped at one of the blondes, with chocolate brown eyes. "You," he said. The one he talked to was Chloe, and she looked up, her eyes wide and big. "M- me?" She stuttered. The three other girls turned their head at her by hearing her voice for the first time, and they all blinked, not sure of what she was going to say. "Yes... Do you want to introduce yourself?" James asked. Chloe swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded stiffly, staring to every each and one of the other girls in the room."I'm Chloe Lukasiak," she said, "and I feel..." She said, taking a deep breath, "broken." She muttered. James nodded and smiled, "thank you, Chloe." He said, nodding approvingly. 

"M- may I?" A brunette across from Chloe asked, putting her hand up hesitantly. "Yes, of course," James said, making a hand gesture so that the girl would speak. "I'm Kalani Hilliker," the girl said, "and I feel... Alone." She said. "I'm Bry- Brynn Rumf- fallo." The other petite blonde whispered, her leg still bouncing up and down uncontrollably. "And I'm... Addicted." She said. "And I'm Maddie Ziegler," the last girl said, "and I feel..." She said, "I don't know how I feel actually..." She said, shaking her head slowly, "but if there's one word to describe it; then it's going to be lost." She whispered,

"I'm Maddie Ziegler. And I feel... I feel lost."

END OF PROLOGUE

Please vote, share and comment if you liked it!