Tords parents

So it's been a while and Tord thought I should see his parents again I looked confused and said again. He said Paul and Patryk are my parents. He said yeah their gay that's the only reason I told them about you. I looked at Tord and said ok well what are we going to do there. He said today is Fathers Day silly. I looked down and said yeah I haven't celebrated that in a long time since you know my dad and mom. Tord stopped and hugged me it's ok my dads can be ur family now ok. Tord gave me a kiss and we keep walking. Soon we got there and Paul and Patryk said hi and hugged Tord. They told me hi and hugged me. I said hi and Tord did too. We sat down on the couch and we all talked. After a while of talking Paul asked if we have told Edd and Matt. I said they found out on their own and Tord said yea. Paul asked what did they think and Tord responded with I don't think they care. Patryk got up and said I think y'all make a great couple. I tried not to blush but couldn't help it. Patryk turned around and seen me he said I think your boyfriend is red Tord. You should cool him off Paul also said I was so embarrassed. Tord told them to shut up. Patryk asked where my parents were I got really emotional. I said um I..I d..don't h...h..have any parents I looked down. And Paul said well we will be your parents. I smiled and hugged Paul feeling I can finally have someone to look up to like my dad. Paul laughed and said Patryk can be your mom I could hear Patryk yell at Paul to shut up. Tord laughed let's go eat he asked what we were eating Patryk answered with hamburgers. At this point I was done hugging Paul Tord said YEAH. I could feel Tord pulling me to the table. We sat next to each other and started to eat I didn't eat a lot probably 3 or 4 bites. Paul asked if I was going to eat I told him I wasn't really hungry. They all ate all their food and we left and said our goodbyes. When we got home it was 6:00 and we got ready for bed I took a shower and Tord did too. I got on the bed and Tord came in. He said haven't done this all day. He got on top of me and leaned forward and kissed me. I blushed and kissed back we finally went to sleep. I guess I can celebrate Fathers Day now.