Is This Happing Again (Lemon Warning)

So me and Tord woke up pretty early I think around 6:00 in the morning. We ate some cereal we ate and watched T.V until 7:30. We decided to go to the beach so we got our bathing suits and put them on. Tord came out after changing he had red swimming shorts with black on the sides. I had dark blue swimming shorts on. We but some towels in a bag and went to the beach. The sea was a bright blue and green and was almost see though. We swam for about 2 hours and decided to go change and get something to eat a home. When we got home we changed and heated up the pizza and ate some of it. We ended up eating the rest of the pizza and watching a movie till we found something else to do. We decided to walk around and look at tour attractions. When we came home we were so tired I took my hoodie and shirt off exposing my chest. Tord took his hoodie and pants off and put shorts shorts on. He sat on the bed beside me I was laying down. He laid on top of me and started nibbling my neck. I bucked my hips and rubbed up his back. I started to moan and Tord said he want me to fuck him I told him to say it right. I smiled then he whispered in my ear fuck me d..daddy please. I thew him off of me and took mine and his pants off. I slowly inserted my dick into him. He started moaning so loud and I did too. He said to me I L..Love Y.You T..TOM I started to blush at him saying that. I said I LOVE YOU TOO TORD then he told me to go faster. I went as fast as I could possibly go. I said I'm fixing t..to cum he said me t..too. I trusted one last time going as far as I could go and we both cummed at the same time. I pulled out and collapsed beside him he hugged up to me and I kissed him and feel asleep kissing never pulling away. I love Tord so much I hope we never separate I thought to myself as I was falling asleep. This vacation is amazing and it's only Tuesday.