A Cruise

So Matt and Tord were still in bed it was currently 6:30. Edd and me were sitting on the couch when Edd asked if I had feelings for him. I didn't know how to answer I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I looked down and said I don't know. Then Edd lifted my head and said well we will have to find out. Then before I could say anything he smashed his lips into mine. I couldn't move I was motionless. He pulled away and got in my lap I couldn't talk I was froze. Edd started to grind on my lap I was blushing so much I started to moan. Edd moaned and then kissed me. I wanted him to stop so bad but couldn't get the words out. Then I heard a door I thew Edd off and told him to stop that I was dating Tord. Edd said that's all you need to tell me I've would have stopped. I told him I couldn't I was froze. He said ok and sat back down. Matt came downstairs and asked what we were talking about. I told him we were just talking ok. Then I heard Tord coming downstairs too. When he did I could tell he was tired he came and sat on my lap and rapped his legs around me. He laid on my chest and said good morning I said the same back.

*Time Skips to 12:45*

So we ate lunch and me and Tord were headed to Paul's and Pat's house they had something for me and Tord. So when we got there we all talked and Paul said here you go. He handed me and Tord a gift Tord started to unwrap it till Patryk said to open it together. So we both opened them up at the same time and it was a ticket. Tord asked what it was for and Paul said it was a ticket for a cruise. I told them thank you and gave Paul and Patryk a hug. Tord did the same he asked if they were coming and said no. Y'all are going on a cruise to Clacton-on-Sea. I got so excited cause I've always wanted to go there. Tord hugged Patryk so hard I thought he was going to break his neck. I was hugging Paul and telling them thanks so much. They told us we will leave Tomorrow and be gone for a week it will take one day to get there and when we wake up we will be there. We were so excited we couldn't stand it. We told them thanks again and left to go get supplies and pack up. When we got home we walked in to see Matt on top of Edd grinding on him and kissing we just sneaked behind them and went to our room. We packed our bags and went back downstairs. Matt and Edd had quit kissing and just sitting down so we went in there and told Matt and Edd. Tord told them they could kiss more without us seeing Edd blushed and Matt blushed. I told them it was fine though that we didn't care. Me and Tord got ready for bed and watched a movie. I laid in Tord's lap and I could feel him playing with my earrings. We went to bed after the movie and set my alarm on my phone for 5:00 and feel asleep. I guess I don't have to worry about Edd and Matt flirting with me anymore.