Tord It's Ok

I got up at around 9:12 am and started to get dressed I wore a white checkered shirt and black pants. Tord was still asleep he was so adorable I grab my phone and take a pic. I sat it as my wallpaper so I could always see his beautiful face. He winced and opened his eyes good morning I say he said good morning and got up. I said you look adorable sleeping he yelled SHUT UP! I sat there laughing my head off well you do I said he started blushing and I placed my finger under his chin and pressed my lips against his. He giggled and hugged me around my neck I love you Tom he said I love you too Tord I responded. He got out of bed and put his clothes on which was a gray shirt and red pants. We went outside and we walked down the sidewalk. We did plan to do nothing just walk we got a couple of miles away then this man asked Tord if were gay. Tord just stood there not knowing what to say then he said yea so. The man then quickly pushed Tord down and told him he was a faggot and that he was a disgrace to god. I could tell Tord was fixing to cry I yelled at the man to stop then he said fine. Before he went off he kicked Tord in the stomach Tord held his stomach in pain. I picked Tord up and ran back too the hotel room. When we got back I laid Tord on the bed. He was still hold his stomach he was crying now I didn't know what to do. Why did that man randomly ask that and what does it matter I thought . I told Tord it was ok he let go of his stomach and hugged my neck so hard not wanting to let go. I hugged him back I held his face with my hand and faced him towards me. I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back and I finally pulled away and smiled. Tord started getting better but we stayed inside and I took care of Tord. He called me to help him get to the bathroom since it hurt for him to walk. I carried him to the bathroom and shut the door Tord weighed like 127 pounds he was way underweight. He called when he was done and I laid him back in bed he called me again. I turned around and he asked if I could lay down with him. I said sure I laid down and Tord snuggled up to me and feel asleep I soon started to fall asleep. It was around 12:00 when I could feel Tord crying I asked what's wrong. He looked up and said am I a faggot does god think I'm a disgrace is what that man said to me true he asked crying. I said no no your not a faggot and god loves you just like anyone else. What the man said is not true he just is against us. I hugged Tord until he went back to sleep I kissed his forehead and feel asleep. But why did it matter if me and him are gay?