Chapter Two: The girl

Jen's Pov
Im in the cafeteria having to get this shitty ass food. Every time I come in here I literally never know where to sit. All I ever see is old people. So I came a little early today to see if i see anyone else I can maybe see some younger people. I finish up getting my food and as soon as I glance at the tables I was shocked at what I saw. Austin fucking Carlile. I told myself I was not going to overreact so I kept my cool and just started walking around to find a table.

Austin's Pov
She looks so lost. I think im going to say something. "Hey are you looking for some where to sit?" I said. "Um yeah.. Did I look lost?" Jen said. "A little bit" I chuckled. "So I've seen you around here before, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" I asked. "Well im going to be honest, im a huge fan of your band.and the past month has been absolute shit. Both of my parents passed away, so i wanted to go with then which is why im here. Im sorry if this is weird but you guys have helped me through alot. So thank you." She said. Im shocked and touched. She treated me like a normal person. "Im sorry did I say something wrong?" She said. "Oh no im so sorry I've just been seeing you around here alot, you're a very beautiful girl and im sorry for what you're going through. But im so glad I helped, when are you leaving here?" I said out of curiosity. "I think tomorrow maybe" Jen said. I dont want her to leave, i want to get to know her. "I think im getting out tomorrow too, do you want to go out and get lunch maybe? I mean we dont have too." I said nervously. "Really? That sounds dope. I just really need to go home and get some clothes." She said excitedly.

Jen's Pov
I can not believe he want to go out to lunch. I just need to stay calm. "I guess I should go back to my room now.." i said. "Oh wait well can I get your number so I can like text you in the morning or something." Austin said nervously. Wow he is even cuter in person. "Oh yeah of course let me see your phone." I said. I put number in his phone and have his a small smile and walked back to my room. Wow I can't believe that actually just happened. I had no idea he was even in this Hostpital. This is so crazy..