Chapter 1

(Please don't judge because this is my first story ever. Sorry if it sucks haha.)

Avery's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button and stumble out of bed heading towards the bathroom while checking my phone for the time. 8:30 AM. Oh shit I only have 30 minutes to get to school. It's the first day of school I can't be late! I quickly step out the shower and head to the sink to brush my teeth. I then leave the bathroom and go to my closet to look for an outfit. I finally pick out a light grey crop top and a mid thigh length light blue skirt and my tan heels.

I head back to the bathroom to quickly do my hair and makeup. I leave the bathroom and check my phone for the time. 8:45 AM. Perfect timing I still have 15 minutes to get to school. I quickly scurry out the house grabbing my keys and skipping breakfast. I hop in my pink Audi that I got for my sweet 16 and drove off to school.

Once I get there I got to the office to get my schedule and locker number. I quickly put my books in my locker and kept the ones that I needed and hurried to class. I make it right on time and quickly take a seat in the back next to one of my best friends Kylie. Class goes by fast and everyone rushes into the hallway. Me and Kylie started searching for Lucy our other friend. When we found her we all exchanged schedules and turns out we all have the same classes. YEE!!

The bell rings signaling it's time for lunch. Boy am I starving especially since I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I grab a luch tray and pick out the food I want. I search for an empty table to sit at and settle myself at it. I decide to check myself in my miniture mirror that I carry around when Lucy and Kylie finally arrive.

"Finally it's about time you guys show up! I thought you were ditching me" , I said.

"Sorry we had to use the bathroom", Lucy replies.

We start talking about everything we did over the summer and how we just knew this school year was going to suck. We kept talking until we saw someone from the crew walking over to us. I know your probably wondering who the hell the crew is. Well first off the crew consists of Alex Constancio, Robert Villanueva, Zach Dorsey, and finally Austin Mahone. Ugh just the sound of his name makes me want to puke. Anyways their basically a bunch of jack asses who get into fights all the time and sleeps with every slut in school.

It was Austin Mahone the worst one of all. What could he possibly want? He keeps walking towards us then speaks.

" You two leave now" he says sternly to Kylie and Lucy.

They quickly scurry off not wanting to cause a scene mainly because their both scared of him. Where as I on the other hand won't take any shit from anybody especially him.

" Okay now that we're alone, what's up babe you looking sexy today" he says to me smirking.

" Okay first off i'm not your babe and don't come over here acting like you know me and shit telling my friends to leave." I reply angrily.

" Look bitch I was trying to be nice to you by paying you a compliment and your lucky I'm even talking to you most girls would die to take your place." He says nonchalantly.

" Well i'm not like most girls" I reply quickly.

" Ooo a challenge I see well I like challenges you'll want me one day babe" he replies with that famous smirk of his.

" Look asshole I will never and I repeat NEVER like you or your dumb ass crew so go find one of your sluts to fuck" I reply confidently.

" What the fuck did you just say to me bitch" he yells angrily.

" What did you not hear me? Maybe your dick was stuck to far up your ass for you to hear" I reply smirking and walking away.

He quickly pulls me back and whispers something to me.

" You're going to regret ever rejecting me sweetheart" he whispers and walks out the cafeteria the rest of the crew following him.

I just stood there thinking what could he possibly mean? Is he going to do something to me? Nah. I just shrug it off and head to my next class not bothering to look for Kylie and Lucy.

(Author's note)

Thank you so much for reading it means alot to me and if you were curious as to what Avery's outfit looks like the picture is on the side of this chapter. Thanks again for reading this is the first story I've ever written so try not to judge please. If you would just please vote and comment on my story that be much appreciated. I hope you enjoyed and again please feel free to tell what you think in the comments below. Oh and I'll try to update as soon as possible so please don't rush me or get mad if I haven't updated in awhile just know it's because of school. :)

Twitter: @ZarryMah0ne__

xx

Torie