Chapter 6

Avery's P.O.V.

I'm sitting here eating dinner with Austin on the romantic date he set up for us. I bet you're wondering where the paparazzi are at? Well you see Austin did an amaing job at keeping this date a secret so nobody has any idea that we're here. Quite frankly I'm honestly glad because I don't want to be known as Austin's girl. The thought of that just disgusts me. Me and Austin. No way. 

Not really interested in this date that I was forced to attend, I get up and quickly walk away towards the parking lot. Where to you ask? I have no idea myself. I guess i'll head to Kylie's house. As i'm walking I hear my name being called repeatedly. I turn around only to find Austin following me.

"Where exactly do you think you're going Avery?" Austin says angrily.

"Away from you" I scoff and continue to walk but at a faster pace.

"The hell you're not. Get your ass back here right now Avery!" Austin says sternly.

"No you're not my fucking father!" I spat back at Austin.

I almost reach the sidewalk when I feel a strong muscular arm grip my wrist. I look up to see Austin extremely angry. Refusing to let him control me I stand there still while Austin still has his grip tight on me.

"Avery i'm not fucking playing with you. You have 5 seconds to start walking or else." Austin says sternly.

"No I already told you i'm getting away from you" I say annoyed.

"Fine then you want to act like a bitch i'll treat you like a bitch." Austin growls at me.

Austin yanks my arm and practically drags me across the sand. He calls the limo driver to come pick us up and take us home. When the limo driver arrives Austin pratically throws me into the limo clearly stlll upset with me then gets in not to far behind me. As the limo driver pulls off from the beach I look over at Austin he still looks pissed. I honestly don't give a fuck because I didn't ask for this shit.

The limo comes to a complete stop signaling that we were home. The limo driver got out and came around to open the door for us. I get out first Austin right behind me. All of sudden Austin makes his way in front of me grabbing my arm and pulling me in the house. Oh god here we go with the pulling again

"Austin let go you're hurting me again" I whine hoping he'll let go instead he pulls me close to him.

"Don't you ever fucking disrespect me again!" Austin spat at me angrily.

"I fucking disrespected you?! You didn't think how disrespectful you were being by picking this slutty dress out!" I shout back at him.

"I do whatever the fuck I want" Austin growls at me tightning his grip on my arm.

"Whatever asshole!" I mumble.

"What was that?!" Austin questions me.

"Nothing" I state non chalantly.

"That's what I thought now go take a shower" Austin tells me calming down.

I run upstairs approaching Austin's room when I bump into a rock solid figure. I look up to Alex one of the crew members. 

"My bad i'm really sorry" Alex says to me feeling bad.

"It's fine Alex" I smile at him.

"You're not as bad as I thought you would be considering you are apart of the crew the badasses of the school" I speak truthfully.

"Haha I know i'm only apart of the crew because of me and Austin being best friends" Alex says.

"Well that explains everything" I reply back.