Chapter 11

Avery's P.O.V

I wake up feeling like someone was watching me. My eyes flutter open and focus on the pair of hazel- green eyes in front of me immediately recognizing them as Austins. I notice Austin hovering over me. As I study Austin carefully my eyes can't help but drift down to his lips. I notice that they held a smirk but not just any smirk. He was definitely up to something.

"Why are you smirking at me ?" I ask Austin furrowing my eyebrows.

Next thing I know Austin pulls something out from behind his back and starts pulling my arm. I notice that he's managed to snap something onto my arm.

My eyes widen in complete shock when I look down at the tracking cuff on my arm. That fucker actually got me a tracking cuff. Shit I'm stuck now.

"You fucking asshole! I can't
believe you! Take this shit off of me now you fucker! " I shout tackling Austin to the ground.

"Sorry babe but I can't have you leaving me" Austin states calmly pushing me off of him gently.

"Fuck you!" I shout ferociously at him.

I storm out of his room and down to the kitchen with Austin following close behind.

I raid the fridge looking for milk. Once I find it I head over to the pantry to find some cereal. I grab frosted flakes. I grab a bowl and spoon as well and start eating.

When I finish eating I hop out of the bar stool and head over to the sink. I put my bowl in the sink and as I turn around to go sit down Austin stops me.

"I have a concert tomorrow and you're coming with me" Austin informs me.

"I'm not going" I say as I push austin out of my way.

"Yes you are! We're going to make our relationship official tomorrow so everyone knows you're mine and only mine." Austin states sternly.

"I'm not yours" I growl at austin.

Austin roughly yanks my arm pulling me to him.

"Look you little bitch you're going and that's final! You better not embarrass me I mean it Avery! There will be consequences!" Austin growls back at me his grip on my arm getting tighter.

"Fine whatever asshole" I mutter under my breath storming up the stairs.

I go upstairs and lay down in Austin's bed. I lay thinking about the disaster that is tomorrow waiting to happen.

Oh what am I going to do ?
_________________________
Hey sorry guys I know this was short but at least it's something right ? Ive just been so busy with school and family and I've been so stressed lately. I promise I'll try to update more though!

-Torie (@ZarryMah0ne__)