The Game

Chapter 3 The Game

(Narrator)

The Pokemon were awoke by the sound of singing by Swablus early in the morning. All of them were eager to continue with their fun. Little did they expect what horror awaits them, slithering up their skins with stealth.

As the Pokemon gathered around the playground, looking for new ways to play, a loud clarion voice rang out : "My dear Pokemon, would you like to stay here for a long time?" "Yes!" chorused the Pokemon in unison. "Your wish is granted!" Suddenly, the giant playground that used to have swings and slides vanished. A dense forest became to grow. "Is that a new place for pleasure?" Ambipom asked excitedly. "You might consider it to be one." the voice boomed.

"I have not introduced myself. My name is Mewtwo. You Pokemon are willing to come to the Fantasy to play. Therefore, you will play this game called "Murderer."

"The rules are simple. Yesterday, one of you was already selected. If you had a vision in your head that goes like "YOU ARE THE MURDERER", then you are the one. Here, I will show you an example." Mewtwo then projected a video clip showing Mewtwo shouting in the vision.

"Then, your job as the murderer, is to go around and kill other Pokemon. Literally." There was a gasp from Clefable. Clefable looked pale and was about to faint. Tropius decided to comfort her. "You have to kill them without them finding out who it is."

"Miscellanous Rules."

You will always try to kill. If you try to just slack around, I will finish you off immediately and the others go free. I can tell through telepathic powers if you are plotting a murder or just not playing the game.

You will never plan mass murder. This means that you can only attempt to kill one by one. This is to ensure that other Pokemon have a chance to find out who you are.

Other Pokemon can accuse you through the accusation system. If they are correct, you die and they go free. If they are wrong, they die. In this way, you can try to convince pokemon to accuse others.

Finally, when there is only 1 victim left, the murderer automatically wins (because the victim knows the identity of the murderer.) and the survivor dies.

"For those Pokemon here who doubt my powers, here is a demonstration. Clefable, I apologise in advance for causing you this emotional trauma. Please go to the laboratory to collect a Rattata in the Rattata cage."

Clefable came back soon after. The Rattata in her hands was pleading her not to bring him to this playground. Clefable gently placed the Rattata on the ground.

"Now, watch." In that instant, a ray of pure energy struck the rat. The Rattata was roasted. "Fried Rattata, anyone?" Mewtwo asked.

The Pokemon were in utter shock. They could not believe what just happened. Togekiss started sobbing. Magmortar buried his face in his hands.

"With that, I wish you Pokemon all the best, and have fun!"

Author's Note : Please leave some reviews and suggestions! I am new to fanfiction so please do not flame. Thanks a bunch