Chapter Thirty

August Alsina,

Graduation around the corner. Like literally, around the corner. I can not only taste it but smell it. Shit we got them damn cap and gowns the other day and I tell you shit really becoming real.

"What's wrong?" Rayne asked while straddling me on the couch.

I started rubbing her thighs and butt as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"A nigga really about to finish with this shit. It's grad school and then my career. Like damn. I'm really done." I said leaning my head back as I looked at her.

"No more FASFA, no more scheduling of classes. No more papers, you just about to be making money and not having to give it all away to these money hungry schools."

"Ain't that the damn truth. Never understood why we have to go into debt just make a decent living with careers of our dreams." I said while shaking my head at the thought of this shit.

"Yeah, then wonder why we broke and shit. Because all our money going to student loan and shit." She said rolling her eyes at the thought.

Something said to take in what she got in and I'm glad I did. Her ass really sitting here in some damn short ass shorts and a oversized shirt without a bra. Like she not about get this work.

"So, you wore this as a 'Aug, you gone blow my back out' typa of thing?" I said while my hands went up her shirt.

"Um, no. I wore this as it's a comfortable and I want to be comfortable." She said with a smirk.

Yeah comfortable my ass. After her birthday, sex went back to a regular thing. Like when I say regular, a Yungin' been up in there every chance he got. It's not that I'm an sex addict but to make love to the woman you love. That's like some sex you ain't never experience before.

"So, what you tellin' me is that you had no plans to fuck me or get me hard when you put this git up on?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

She leaned down and started kissing in a nigga neck while shaking her head no.

"But when I left this apartment to go get them damn shoe. You ain't have this on. You was still in the bed." I said as she started to form a hickey on a nigga neck.

My hands started massaging her breast as she kept fucking on a nigga neck. Her hand slowing went from my head to inside a nigga pants.

"Hold up hold up." I said stopping her. "Up."

She got off me in confusion but that's beside the point. I grabbed her hand and walked her straight to the bathroom.

"What you trying to say August?" She asking causing me to shake my head as I turned the water on.

"I ain't fucking you until I take a shower. A nigga been outside and shit. I ain't doing that. You can either join or wait till I get out." I said while coming out my shirt.

"Join you? In that little ass shower? Where you fitting?" She asked almost as if she serious.

"Rayne Michelle Alsina, stop fucking with me. Take ya clothes off so you can get this dick, in the shower and in the bed." I said while dropping my pants.