Iris (Part three)

When we neared it we changed back into human. Nick reached over and held my hand. Beth, Ben,Violet, and Jack oohed and awwed at the sights. Mom pointed out some places we could chack out when we had time to. I was going to find us a hotel. While we are on this topic I saw the perfect hotel. We walked in the doors. Can I say wow. This place looked fancy. I didn't think we could affored it but we mannaged. We had enough to get one sweet, and had enough to buy us enough food to feed us for the next year buying the most expensive things on the menu. I walked in the room and smiled. Nick walked in next. Then Mom, Beth, Violet, Ben, and Jack. Their jaws slacked and they stared wide eyed. The girls ran and began jumping on one of the many, many beds in the sepriate rooms. Ben and Jack jumped on one of the others laughing. Nick leaded me out to one of the two balcanies. Except this one was sucluded from anything and everything. He smirked at me and slid his hands down to my waist. I put my arms around his neck and smiled back. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Her perfect lips soft under Nick's. He smiled. Nick pulled his lips away kept their foreheads touching. Her lagoon blue eyes looking straight into his. He let the love show in his eyes. Nick heard some one coming so he pulled away and spoke as if to be talking this whole time to her. "Yes I agree that this room would be the perfect hide out for the young ones." She smiled at his quick thinking. The curtain was pulled back and light flooded the small space. He had to blink several times to get his eyes to focus. He looked and saw Violet standing there smiling.

"We made the sleeping agrangements." She said still smiling.

"Ok so whats going on then?" Iris asked in one of her many tones of voice Nick loved. The motherly one. The sweet caring one. The tone she used with the pack when she was in a good mood.

"Beth, Jessica, and I will sleep in one room. Jack and Ben will share the other room. You get your own bed and Nick gets his own bed in different rooms." Violet looked satisfided with her choices. Iris nodded thinking about it. "Well... Have fun!" She said and walked out closing the curtain. Nick turned back to Iris. She had crossed her arms over her chest.

"What?" Nick asked. She was struggeling to keep a smile off her beautiful face. Nick was mezmerizing her face when she put her arm on his and led him out.

Chapter 17

Every one was in bed asleep when I led Nick out. I took my hand off his arm and went to my bed. Nick went to his. I lay awake staring at the celling. I watched as things cast shadows across the celling. I turned on the radio slightly and listened to the songs as the shadows danced with the songs. I felt a hand on my arm. I shot out a hand but it was grabbed. The moon shone light on his face.

"Ohh sorry Nick." I said a smiling forming on my face. He smiled too. He pulled up the blanket and I moved over. He layed in the bed with me. My body matched every curve of his. A perfect fit.

"You still awake?" I asked even though I knew he was.

"Uh-huh." He whispered in the darkness.

"We shouldn't fall asleep like this..." I let my voice trail off. He nodded. He got up and looked at me in the darkness. I sat up. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. I layed back down. I closed my eyes and felt my self drift into a deep sleep.

The pain exploded in my stomach. I reached down and felt some thing wet. I pulled my fingers to my eyes sight. It was blood. Some one stabbed me. I looked up and saw some one. He had a knife. I jumped out of bed. He had on a mask. He threw the knife and it landed in my chest. He sprinted out the the window with a crash. I fell over on the floor. Blood gushing from my stomach and chest. I pulled out the knife. Nick ran in and kneeled by me and saw me pull out the knife. He Pulled down the crisp white sheet and pressed it to my stomach and chest.