Iris (Part one)

My name is Iris. My paws scrabbling for traction. I skidded down one hall way smashing into a wall. Then continuing my excape. My whole pack was following me. Nick was right at my side. We ran and burst out the front doors. Thats it we were free!! Free from every thing we hated! We continued running away until we reached a near-by little town. Then we changed. Human form!

Me, I was tall for my age of 15. I had carmelish colored hair that was getting longer. Nick was tall for his age of 15 too. Nick had Black hair. It wasn't fully straight or curly. It was in the middle. Some of it hung over his right eye. Now to meet the pack. There is Beth. Beth is 11. She has dark brown curly hair. She skin has a good tan to it. She too, is tall for her age. Vilot is 7. She has blonde straight hair but it is always short. Her her skin is not as tan as Beth's skin but close to it. My skin is too. Vilot's twin brother's name is Benjerman. We call him Ben. And as you probably assumed they look alike because there twins. Then there is Jack. He is pale. His hair is white-blonde.

In wolf form I am dark brown with some carmel streaks. Nick is pure black. Beth is a russet color with some dark brown streaks in it. Vilot and Ben are both white with some light grey and dark grey streaks in them. Jack is light grey with streaks of black. In wolf form we are taller than any other wolf. In humen form we are faster and stronger than any other human.

But we have to get back to here and now. They rest of the pack changed into human form and we all stepped out from the alley we were hiding in. This was our first time outside of that place we excaped from. But we knew the basics. First thing we had to find a home. We walked along the street towards the end of the town.

When we reached the end we kept on going. No hesitation. We mostly took wolf form because it is faster and easier. When we left town we found a small forest. What is weird is that when I change to wolf form my clothes are just gone. Then when I am human again they are still there. I wonder how that works? But back to the deal at hand! We ran through the forest till we found a cave. This cave was awesome I must say. We changed back into human form and made a fire. I sat down my back against the wall. The cold wall felt good against my back.

"Iris?" Beth asked me.

"Yea?" I asked in return.

"Are we going to live here?" She asked.

"Umm... We might stay here for a little while." I said. I had not planned that far yet.

"Ok. I kind of like it here." She said with some cheerfulness. I smiled slightly. I pulled out my I Pod. Ok I get it. If you're on the run for your life why do you have an I Pod? How did you even get it? Well 1( I like my music 2( I stole it from the place we left behind. I played my favorite song in the whole world.

I listened to my song. It's called 'Call Me' By Shinedown. This song is amaizing. I tapped my foot to the music. I looked up and saw every thing nomal. Nick hannging out in the back of the cave. Beth and Violet chatting up a storm. Ben and Jack talking quietly among them selves. I caught Nick's gaze. I saw him smile slightly. I was startled into smiling back. I was still staring at Nick when Beth screamed. I jumped to my feet and ran over to her "What happened!?!" I didn't see blood.

Chapter 2

She smiled up and me and suddenly I got nervous. My waist was grabbed and I was picked up into the air. I screamed slightly. I looked down and saw Nick holding me on his shoulder. He slung me over his shoulder. I was pounding on his back. "Let me go, Nick!" I yelled/laughed at him. He laughed. Every one was laughing. He started walking towards the pond near the edge of the cave. "No! No! Nick!" I yelled. Then he threw me into the water. My arm faliling I fell in. I made a huge splash.

Then every one jumped in too. Nick jumped in last. He picked me up and held my legs around his shoulders. I laughed. Jack was placed on Ben's shoulders. We tried to push each other off the other person's shoulders. He pushed me off, and Nick caught me in his arms. He smiled down at me. I smiled up at him. Then we were all just swimming around the pond. I climbed out. Nick was out next. I walked back over to the cave and sat down against a wall. I leaned my head against the wall. I closed my eyes. Then I fell asleep.