Peko X !male Reader {Started with a Fight}

_No POV_

Peko and (y/n) was practising a sword fight. Peko was using a bamboo stick thing and (y/n) was fighting with a .... banana?
Peko and (y/n) were fighting in class. (y/n) had shot a spit ball at Baby face. I mean Fuyuhiko more than at least 10 times without the teacher knowing. 

(Fuyuhiko slaps me unconscious.)
Peko was watching this and got annoyed at the girl 'hurting' her young master. She was at the end of the cliff with anger. So to make Peko mad (y/n) shot at HER. That was the cause of the fight. 

"Hey! We are in a middle of class. Please sit down!" Yukizome sensei yelled.
Peko broke 3 desks and 2 window already. While (y/n) was blocking and dodging the attacks. 
"Miss Chise! Peko is attacking me!" (y/n) acted innocently.
Peko was still thrashing at (y/n). Peko's eyes were more like purple. She was insane than the word insane. Miss Chise just hesitated. 

"OK. Who ever gets damaged by this accident is not my fault. By the way Peko-san you will be cleaning the classroom after school." Yukizome sensei said. 
"Well then? Can I attack these two?" Akane asked.
"I actually don't mind." 
"Ok! I'm going in!" 
Akane dashed at Peko. (y/n) looked at this and smirked. (y/n) jumped against the wall and hit Akane unconscious at once. 

"Akane! Are you OK?" Nekomaru yelled. 
Still the fight continued. The building started to colapse. 

"Hey! (y/n)! Can you stop this fight already? I know your skill." Yukizome said.
"Come on! I just started the fun? She started the fight so ask her to end it already!" (y/n) whined. 
"Just end it (y/n)!" 

"Fine!"
In a swift movement (y/n) was beside Yukizome sensei with her knife at her neck. 
"If I end your life the game will end?" (y/n) asked.
"OK. Ok, continue..." she surrenderd. 

The battle continued and more desks were broken. Everyone was gone except for Fuyuhiko, Yukizome sensei, Peko and (y/n). 
"Hey! I know this is fun but your 'YOUNG MASTER' is going to be mad at you~!" (y/n) cooed.
"How much do you know about it?" Fuyuhiko yelled. 
"More than you even know about yourself. I am the Ultimate Spy after all." 
Peko continued to thrashing of the bamboo sword. 
"Umm. Then can you finish this fight then?" Fuyuhiko kinda demanded.

"But! I don't want to harm my crush do I?" (y/n) replied. 

Peko stopped for a split second. Her face was bright pink. (y/n) used that time to take the weapon.
"Peko! You mustn't leave a single gap in your fight!" (y/n) teased. 
Peko's face was still bright pink. Fuyuhiko was trying to keep his smirk from going on his face. (y/n) had the bamboo sword in one hand and smirked. 
"A women shouldn't be holding a weapon so cold and sharp. Especially a beautiful women like you should hold a flower. A beautiful bundle of flowers." (y/n) said as she placed the bamboo sword on the table and left. 

Peko was holding a bunch of flowers instead of a bamboo sword. Peko was blushing and Fuyuhiko was laughing. 
"OH my GOD! My rotten Mikan has turned into marmalade." Yukizome chirped. 
(y/n) sighed from the outside at the no romance comment from the teacher. 

This was the beginning of the love of (y/n) (l/n) and Peko Pekoyama....

--x-x--x-x--x-x--x-x--x-x--x-x--

Sorry for the short chapter