Gundham Tanaka X Reader {Ending 1}

Class votes for Gundham Tanaka

_No POV_

"Everyone has Voted for Gundham Tanaka! The answer is...." Monokuma yelled.
Everyone was silent. Everything felt slow motion to all of them. They all gasped at what they heard. They all trembling at what they heard. 
"...(Y/N) (L/N)!!" he continued.

Some of them gasped. Gundham was shocked. Of course he would be. He was thinking that he was the one who killed him. Not his dark queen.
"May I ask an explanation?" Hajime asked.
He was clearly confused. How could a girl who looks very weak compared to Mechamaru press the button on the back of the neck?

"He was close to death. When I asked he answered Gundham. He wouldn't live so I smashed his head with the hammer that was placed. That is the reason why you heard two metal noises.  One was from the fall and the other is from me." (y/n) replied while she was trembling. 

"I was going to get executed. But I couldn't make myself let him die so I made my self the murderer. I thought you guys trusted me. So I confessed at the very last. When he was found as murderer I panicked. That's why." she continued.
Everyone was shocked. She fell crying. She didn't want to escape. She just wanted to save her only boyfriend. She just wanted to save. Not harm anyone. Gundham walked over to (y/n). (y/n) stood up and faced him.

*S*L*A*P*

The sound echoed around the place. Gundham just slapped (y/n). (y/n)pt her hand on the cheek.
"Thank you." Gundham cried.
He covered his face with the scarf and hugged her. The hamsters that was in Gundham's scarf went onto (y/n)'s shoulder. 
"I guess it's farewell. I'm sorry Gundham." she cried.

Gundham pulled of her scarf and rapped it around(y/n). Then kissed her passionately. She was shocked but then melted in. As if it costs her life. When they broke off the punishment had happened. 

But before that Gundham had a flash back. That made him cry. 

*FLASHBACK*

"I promise I will not kill anyone. I swear." Gundham whispered.
"I know. I will not let you." (y/n) whispered back.

*END*

Her promise was full filled to the very end. 

XX Time Skip to when they wake upXX

(y/n) was the last one to wake up. She had tears in her eyes. Tanaka was waiting for her to wake up. (y/n) jumped and hugged Tanaka. 
"Don't you ever die or kill someone OK?" (y/n) yelled. 
"I know. I will not Dark Queen." 

-Misuzu Oki