Chapter 12 Wedding Day Pt 2

Alula

~~~

"So um...do you think Bella's going to be showing?" A whispering suspicious voice questions.

I raise my head a smile playing on my lips and quirk an eyebrow at the owner of the voice. It's Bella and Reyna's friend Jessica, she's in a row with Mike, Eric, Angela, Gloria Sebastian, and Amber. Reyna gave me pictures and drilled me on names so I could 'be diplomatic.' I thought it was nonsense but I entertained her. 

"Jess, she's not pregnant!" Angela admonishes.

Next to me Abigail is chuckling quietly behind her hand.

"Okay," Jessica agrees halfheartedly. "Who else gets married at eighteen?"

"Jess has a good point," Amber chimes in.

"I'm pretty sure this isn't our business," Gloria grumbles and everyone quiets.

"Silly girls," I murmur fondly and return my gaze to the beautiful scenery.  Alice really pulled the decor together in a naturalistic and enchanting way.

  Alice really pulled the decor together in a naturalistic and enchanting way

~~~

Reyna

~~~

"You ready Jasper?" I murmur as I anxiously tighten his necktie.

"Are you ready ma'am?" he returns coyly and gently bats away my hands.

"My sister is getting married not me," I mutter and quickly move to fuss with Allie's jacket.

"I'm so excited," Allie squeals. "But nervous, I'm prone to falling and fainting you know."

"You're walking with Alice and she'll keep you upright so don't worry little flower," I reassure and nod to Alice.

Jasper is Edwards best man and I'm Bella's maid of honor, so we will be going last in the line.

Outside the soft tune of 'Turning Page' begins to play signifying the start of the ceremony.

"You ready angel?" I whisper to Allie who nods vehemently.

Alice takes Allie's arm in hers, the height difference makes it a stretch but the pair still looks like perfection.

"One step at a time," Alice tells Allie and the pair steps out onto the porch.