Chapter 2

I made my way to Tessas house and pulled into her drive way.Her house is a little bigger than mine.I walked up the sidewalk to her front door.Suddenly I heard a chainsaw going off and decided to follow the noise to the back of Tessas house."WO WO WO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?I asked the guy who is cutting down me and Tessas childhood tree house."Well Ms.Smith told us to cut it down "

"Come on Raven I already tried my snake of a stepmother decided to take it down to install a pool"She is such a little  a little a little BITCH! That was all our childhood memories out of the window Tessa."I know but at least you can come over to swim"Yeah i know that,but all are good times were in that tree house and now there gone."Well that is what friends are for making memories and that is what we are going to do until we are grey and old Raven"

Tessa you are a idiot we can still make them when we are grey and old."I know and you and your husband can put in each other's denchers"Oh shut up,now lets go pick out your outfit. Ok so  what are you looking for something fancy,smart,edgy,classic,or sexy."I want to look sexy but also classy but nothing that make me look like a slut"So you mean the opposite of yourself."You are such a asshole"I know I am,ok will this work I said showing her this blue skirt and a crop top.

"yeah that will look great,can you help with my makeup?"Sure were is it?"Go to the bathroom and grab my makeup box its under the sink"

I walked to her bathroom and grabbed this humongous pink makeup box.Yep my best friend is a girly girl.I went back to her room with her fully ready."Ok makeup time".WAIT WHAT?I thought that you wanted me to do your makeup."haha tricked you now sit down at least let me put on eye liner,mascara,and lipgloss".Ok but go easy on the eye liner.As soon as we were done Tessa said goodbye to her dad and we cruised to school.

When we got to the building we went to the main office to get are new lockers and schedules."Hi how may I help you ladies?Hello we need are lockers and new schedules we are seniors."Oh right ok what is your name dear? she asked me.Im Raven Nicole and this is Tessa Jones.                    "Oh here you guys are it looks like you guys have the same schedules,Ok and here are y'all's locker combos ,Have a nice day" "You too me" and Tessa said.As we walked out of the office we looked at our locker numbers.

"Aw man i have locker number 182" Tessa said looking sad.Its ok at least we have the same classes I guess I better get to my locker."Bye sis love you"Tessa says walking away. Love you too see you in Mr.Uries class."Ok bye"I walked to my locker and started putting all my books into my locker.Until two strong arms hugged me.I turn around to see Dylan standing there.Omg hey Dylan I say jumping up."Hey shorty how was your summer?"It was good and how was dance camp?"It was good I met some hot babes"Nice Im so happy that we are lockers buddies.I thought that I would have a dumb jock as one.Talking about jocks have you seen Tyler anywhere?"Yeah he looked worried I thinks he is scared about asking out Tessa.I KNEW IT!!!I knew he liked her."Yeah well I better get to class Mr.gate already hates my brother"Ok bye Dylan"Bye Raven see you later"

 I walked into Mr.Uries class to see Tessa sitting in the front row with a empty seat beside her.I walked over to that desk and got out my science book."Hey Raven did you hear that are science teacher is 21 and smoking hot" No "Boom the door slammed and got the whole classes attention.I was frighten for a min until I got lost into a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

_______________________________________
Hope you guys liked it I will post two more chapters tomorrow