Chapter 23

(Color of wallpaper)
"Wait?What!?!"She looked mad,anger filled her body head to toe."I don't know maybe to steal Brendon from me,like she always does"I said looking out the window while the trees pass me."Look at me Raven you are beautiful,smart,and dangerously sexy.There is no way Brendon will fall for the skank of a sister,Brendon would be so lucky to have a girl like you!!!!"she said snapping at me.Shes the type of friend who doesn't let me judge myself and make horrible decisions for myself and doesn't let me get myself into danger.

Thanks Tessa,I guess I'm pretty and smart but that's not going to help me,Kate is a teacher,His age,His type,and damn well gorgeous.I know she's going to at least try to steal him from me"I said with a depressed look sealed to my face."Shut the fuck up"Tessa screamed at me"I mean I--"
I start to say before Tessa interrupted me again."Seriously shut up Raven,You need to stop that If Brendon does fall for her he's clearly not good enough"

"So are you still mad about it?"I ask trying to come up with something else so we can still talk about it."Raven that's enough,I'm not mad because I have Dylan now"I smile about the fact Tessa and Dylan ended up together.
"So what color do you want to paint the house?"She said changing the subject."Marble sounds good to me,And Tess I love you"

-----------------------------------------------------------
I had to redo this love ya peace✌