Chapter 17

Me and Brendon decided to watch stitches.We were half way through the movie,I was shaking the whole time.I hate clowns they are freaking scary.Oh shit I know that there's going to be a jump scare.No please no I do now want to go skinny dipping."Ahhhhhh!!!"I screamed going under the covers.

"Haha you lost"Brendon said laughing.Ok let's get this over with I say walking out onto the patio.I start getting undressed.I was about to pull off my shirt.But he stopped me."You don't have to."Oh thank God" I say with relief."No No you didn't let me finish"He smirked and flung me over he shoulder."Because I rather to this"
He tossed me into the pool.
"I cant-Swi-swi-m"I scream sinking under water.Brendon jumped into the water for my rescue.He lifts me up and I start laughing."Hahahaha I ain't no little bitch"I say laughing my ass off."I dunk his head under water."You little bitch"he said looking hurt."Aww how cute I love female dogs"I say smirking.

"Your going to wish you had never done that"Brendon says with a scary smirk."Oh really what are you going to do?Toss me a floaty?"
He walks closer to me."No I'm going to do this"He pulls me into his chest,And leans in.We kiss passionately. He takes off his shirt. It starts to slide off mine."Are you sure you want to do this?"He asks me with his beautiful eyes."Of course I want to do this I love you"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Haha Cliffhanger love you guys thanks for reading if you give me a follow I'll add you in the book peace 😘😘 😘 😘