New crazy thought....

This is your crazy buddy crazymahiz (crazy / mahii) coming up with another new story on Abhigya...

I thought of posting this story later .. But many of my buddies are constantly messaging me that when im starting a new story as iv ended my two stories...

Seriously I dont know what is it interesting to you all to read my crazy works???  😁😁😁😁

My many stories are still in the rounds but you all want a new story from me... Seriously you guys are unbelievable...

Okay... In due honour to all my buddies, I'm gonna start a new story....

( some are saying that they are my fans... This is quite exaggerating na)

Will give the prologue now... But I can start the story only in the beginning of July???
Is that okay for you all???

Now lets see a quick prologue of this story:

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She handles all the troubles or problems whichever crosses her path...

She faces and handles all the problem just like that with a bright smile in her face....

But an unknown circumstance made her to face a biggest problem in her life...Will she drown in tht problem or will she survive and wins the problem???

This is the main theme of the story... I can't reveal what is Abhi's character and what is his role  in Pragya's life....

 I can't reveal what is Abhi's character and what is his role  in Pragya's life

A small clue:

Abhi is not a rockstar... Not a businessman... Not a lover... Not a professor like my other stories...  His character is completely different from my other stories...

I think no one will be ready to see abhi in this character... Dont panic guys ..  He is a very good guy and loves his family a lot...

But Who is abhi???? Guess....

Abhi is not an arrogant , rude or an angry young man... But abhi is...?????

Pragya is gonna face a big problem and a greatest twisty hurricane in her life because of abhi and the solution to her problem is also going to be get through by abhi only....

Completely confused right???? Have a guess what this story is about???

No... no... Dont bang your heads... No biting of nails... No bad words..... Relax... Take a chill pill.... Have a deep breath....

Soon will come up with the story  exclusively on wattpad...

This story is completely a work of fiction and not in an intention to resemble any real life characters or events....
The copyright is reserved to the author (me and me only) and if it resembles any one's works its just coincidental....

No copying strictly, without my prior permission...

Soon will post the casts of this story... This is a different love story... Hope you all will enjoy this story too...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋

Expecting all your support and encouragement in this story too....

Cast your votes n pen down your comments...

Im waiting ..