7. My soul belongs to him...

Thanks for a your love and support...

Aug. 10 - our Rockstar Abhi's birthday 🎂🎂🎂... May god wish you with long life and good health, to entertain us all like this always... May you live happily with your family like this forever.... May God wish you with all happiness... .

.....

No bak baks... Directly to shot. 7:

Pragya's pov.:

Life is always a package of surprises

Life is always a package of surprises... Im way too practical when it comes to life .. I accept like all girls in the world, I too dream of my prince charming to make my life blissful and colourful...

First time when I saw My Abhi's... Yup... He is mine in my dreams... My Abhi's photo in Arjun sir's room... I have completely lost my senses...

Nothing strikes my mind other than him... He is filled in all my thoughts.. Each and every cell in my body has completely surrendered to the man, whom I have never seen... His one smile has made me crazy and I feel that he is my soul and my everything...

I know very well that even in my wild dreams too, he can't be mine... We are from different status.... He is a mountain and I'm just a mud... It's impossible to get his love...

My life is always filled with problems... All my life, I lived only for my sister Bulbul and Sarlama... I know very well that they are using me, as a money bank... I dont mind that and I'm very happy to do that for them, as they are my only family....

Today is a very tough day for me .. Never in my life I have imagined that I will be decked up with such problem... I dont know what to do... Why its always me getting into trouble because of others...

Purab and Bulbul have created a big problem to all our lives... Such a big mess.... I warned them many a times not to be close before marriage... But now a days, it has become a fashion to roam and getting intimate before marriage...

We are living in a society where we have to value our culture... But purab and bulbil never pay heed to my words... They did what they wished... Now they are in a big trouble because of that...

They break all the barriers .... Their intimacy reached its peak... They became one in all means before their wedding... But the problem is that their intimate moments are recorded by someone... I dont know how can people forget their surroundings before getting intimate with their partners ..

Dont they have an idea atleast to lock the room doors.... They forget everything and now they are in a big problem because of that... The person who recorded that is demanding for a lump sum of one crore...

He is blackmailing purab and bulbul to give the money... If not, he is threatening to publish the photos in all social medias and tarnish their images... Purab and bulbul are crying like anything...