6. The Invisible maze...

Thanks for all your support and my sincere apologies for being late....

So no bak baks... Directly moving to
Shot. 6:

Arjun is in full glee on seeing the assault of pragya with that person... Though, he laughs on seeing pragya's misery, but he felt contented that there is someone like pragya who can bash that evil person
(EP - the person is the hidden villain in this story... You all will know who is it when the story progress... It's not Abhi or nikhil as guessed by many) ...

He spots mona and sri who has apologized to the evil person and drags pragya from there... Arjun makes an evil smirk and with a teasing smile moves towards EP....

 Arjun makes an evil smirk and with a teasing smile moves towards EP

Arjun: Wah... Wah... 👏👏👏👏👏.... Super... Nice assault... First time na... Not bad... A girl boldly talked with you and bashed you venemously without any fear....

Really that pragya is a bold girl... Though. i dont like her much, in this issue I want to give her a big salute and a standing ovation for treating you like a crap... Have to wish her tommorrow...

EP fumes in fury : You idiot Arjun.... Cant you see that stupid girl talking to me like this??? Is this the behaviour of your employees???

Arjun: Oh hello... My employees are well behaved... But with an evil person like you, its nothing wrong to behave like that... You always boast na no one can speak against you... See the girl has destroyed your ego...

EP (yells) : Arjunnnnn....

Arjun: What??? Dont raise your voice against me... I know my whole family is dancing to your tunes... My parents never say a word against you... My brother Abhi is a puppet in your hands...

My sister Tanu too obey you a lot and my innocent wife... How much you are behaving with her??? Dont you know she is pregnant... And you are torturing me a lot too.... But im not a fool to obey you...

EP: stop your bakwass... You will surely pay for your deeds..

EP smirks and gets inside the office and Arjun is completely horrified and prays to god that nothing wrong should happen and also to keep his family safe from EP...

(Other than Mehra family, EP is also staying there... So, keep guessing who is EP.... Just 3 shots you will know who it is)

...

The screen shift to Pragya , mona and sri... Pragya is dumbstruck in hearing the name of the person who she bashed minutes before ..

Pragya: Oh god!!?? Why Im always messing things??? This job is very very important for me... I cant lose my job for sure...