Who got shot

On a cold evening a young girl named sally walked into a bar and asked for a drink the bartender said to her "drinking away your memories isn't the answer but then again I don't know your story so I'm not gonna stop you" she looks at him with hate so she takes her drink and walks away. Her new ex-boyfriend walks in with some chick on his arm, he walks to the bar bn and gets the drinks for him and his new toy the bartender said to him "treating girls like they're toys isn't right but I don't know your story so I won't stop you" Sally's ex takes his drinks without a word.an hour later sally was drunk and passed out in her room her ex by her side hoping she's ok. The second chick Mandy is still at the bar. The bartender said to her "getting what you want when you want is wrong it shows that you have no self-respect or for money for those who work hard for it but I don't know your story so I'm not going to stop you" Mandy takes her drink and replies "your right I am spoiled" and she walked off in tears. At the end of  the night as the bartender was closing up he said to him self "giving unwanted advice to people won't help but I do know you and I still won't stop you" he said as he walked out the door and "BANG" he got shot dead blood all over the door of his bar.

The end