| Chapter Seven |

When he told me to explain,...

        At first I was sad, maybe scared. But now? I'm angry.

        I furrowed my eyes and ripped my arm away from him, crossing it with my other arm and glared at him, trying to be intimidating although I'm as intimidating as a baby penguin, "No, Liam,.. It doesn't work like that. Just because you barge in to my life doesn't mean you can just intrude on my secrets,.." I said trying not to yell at him, clenching my jaw. His eyes had a flash of sadness then he sighed, "I know Niall, I'm sorry," He said biting his plump and oh-so-kissable,.. I mean stupid, lip; causing me to sigh and finished what I was going to say, "I'll give you a second chance,.. But no, I don't mean dating, I-I just mean another chance to just prove that,... That you won't hurt me again," I winced to myself thinking of how he hurt me in the past. He smiled, and gave me a hug. It was nice because I'm freezing, but it still made me tense up because I am an awkward human being.

        "Thanks Niall," He whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek, leaving shivers crawling down my spine. I bit my lip and looked up at him, "Y-You're welcome," I stuttered, blushing slightly. He nodded, and shrugged off his jacket and held it out towards me. "You're wearing this," He said firmly. I shook my head, "I am not," I retorted, and he smirked. "Yes, you are. Or else," He said and I scoffed. "Or else what?" He grinned at me mischievously. "Or else it's forced," He said simply; and even though it's pretty much the opposite of rape, I put it on anyways. "Aren't you going to be cold?" I asked timidly and he shook his head, "No, I have a sweatshirt on," He said in an 'isn't it obvious?' sort of matter. I nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed and blushed a little. "O-Okay," I said shyly. There was an indescribable look in his eye that I couldn't quite touch, but I shook it off. 

        "Come back to the house with me, I'll give you a ride," He offered and I hesitantly accepted. As we walked, we made small talk, making the walk go by quickly and soon we reached the party seen. "Niall!" I heard Parker's voice yell anxiously. "Where were y- Oh," He glared at Liam and then his short body strutted towards us with his arms cross. "Um, why are you here?" He asked Liam, scoffing. "Because," Liam said darkly, "I'm taking him home," He said clenching his fists. "Guys, c-c'mon,.. Settle down, Liam l-let's go. See you on Monday, yeah Parker?" I asked timidly. He nodded and Liam linked arms with me and I tugged away lightly, but he kept his arms where they were. Okay...

        When we arrived to the area of his car, which is a very nice black mustang-type car. What? I don't know that much about cars. He opened the door for me and I thanked him with a small voice and he smiled, saying, "You're welcome," And then closing the door when I sat down and then walked along to his side. I stretched my arms when he turned the car on and the heater as well. That's also when I remember I'm wearing his coat. I started taking it off but then Liam stopped me, "Just give it back to me on Monday, okay? I don't want you to get a cold," He said politely and I bit my lip. "But I only have to walk inside of my house and that-" He cut me off with a chuckle, "Just keep it until Monday, it's fine," He reassured me with a hint of laughter in his voice. "Okay,..." I agreed, blushing. He didn't need to ask for directions to my house, because when we were, uh, dating, he visited my house quite frequently. When we arrived to my house he turned the radio off, which he had turned on previously and said quietly, "Have a nice night," And then he whispered, "And don't forget, you will tell me why you do what you do to your body," He said and my breath hitch and I didn't know what to do so I nodded, and exited the car.

Yes, I do realize I haven't updated in a long time, and this chapter is short. Sorry. :( Like I said, personal stuff; but that's mostly over with so the next chapter will be more interesting and full of more excitement. This was more of a filler.