Chapter 10

Lisa's pov~

I was sprawled out on the sidewalk with someone on top of me.

Why do weird things keep happening to me?

The stranger got off me quickly and stood up. I followed suit, clutching my shopping bag.

I looked up into the face of my assaulter, ready to give him a piece of my mind but instead, my eyes widened with recognition.

"Jungkook!", I exclaimed loudly.

He was dressed in worn out jeans and a loose t-shirt. And timberlands.

How can he make casual clothes look so sexy?

"Shhhh." He put one hand over my mouth and with the other he dragged me to a darkened alley nearby.

"Wut rr chu doin?", I tried to speak but it came out all mumbled.

He looked left and right, as if trying to find someone, then looked at the end of the alleyway. It was fenced up.

He cursed under his breath.

I pulled his hand down from my mouth.
"What is going on? What are you doing here?"

He stared at me intensely.
Was there something on my face?

Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders
"You've got to help me."

"What?"

"There's a bunch of girls following me around. I tried to ditch them but they're still after me. We have to find a way to escape."

"Woah woah, hold on. What we? They aren't after me. I can just safely walk away. You're on your own, sorry.", giving him a smug smile I started to walk out of there but he held my arms.

Narrowing his eyes, he spoke, "If you don't help me I'm going to scream your name at the top of my lungs. Right. Now."

I scowled." What is that gonna achieve? You'll be found out too."

"I don't care. You have two seconds to decide."

"I don't believe you."

He's bluffing, right?

"One."

"What, wait-"

"Two."

When I didn't say anything, he opened his mouth to shout.
"Li-"

I cut him off with my hand.
"Okay fine. I'll help you."

"Good girl.", he said from under my hand.

I gave him a death glare.

"Ugh, okay. Give me your cap and mask?", I ordered, looking him up and down.

"Huh, why?"

"Just do it." I removed my long black overcoat and black cap and mask. The timberlands that I had been out shopping for were still in the bag in my hand.