Chapter 14

A/n: Warning: Prepare to squeal.

Lisa's pov~

I had tucked my bright hair under a cap and my features were hidden by a mask. With slow, casual steps I walked out of our dorms and towards the direction of the home of one of the biggest boy groups ever.

Nerves were eating at me. I didn't know if what I was doing was right or not. I had told my unnies the truth, that Jimin had invited me to hangout with him. Jennie had been sceptical, warning me about the wrath of our sajangnim. Rosé had simply told me to follow my gut.

And Jisoo just smirked and made kissy faces at me. When I was leaving the dorm she pretended to wipe fake tears, muttering "Our maknae is finally growing up."

I just stole the chicken sandwich from her plate as retaliation.

I sighed as I saw their building from my peripheral vision. My steps faltered, last minute doubts eating at me.

Jimin had said in his texts that all the other members had gone to visit their families. They were on a short break before they had multiple concerts in Japan, for the Japanese releases of their latest songs. I was thankful, I didn't want to see him.

I shook my head. Nope, not going to think about him.

Since we couldn't roam about in broad daylight without getting caught, Jimin had suggested watching a movie at their dorms together.

I had never been all alone like this with a boy before. I just hoped I wasn't too awkward. I admired Jimin a lot, I didn't want to leave a bad impression.

I looked down at myself. I had opted for a simple green dress which ended at mid thigh, paired with my favourite white vans.

Turning right just before the building, I went around the structure and slowly opened the fenced gate to its backyard. It was unlocked.

Jimin must have left it open for me.

I did a three sixty turn, my hawk eyes searching for someone spying. Letting out a breath of relief when I didn't spot anyone, I turned to knock on the door.

It opened before my hand could touch the wood and an amused Jimin peered at me with smiling eyes.

"Were you scouting for trouble?", he asked."Don't worry, this area is safe. Most surrounding buildings are also owned by BigHit."

I stared at him. He was dressed casually in worn out jeans and a black tee, topped with a denim jacket. His squishy cheeks looked softer than a down pillow. A sudden urge to pinch them overwhelmed me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I cleared my throat."Good morning, Jimin sunbae."

He frowned as he gestured for me to step in. Closing the door behind us he muttered, "What's with the sunbae? Even in the texts you called me that."

"You're my senior, I have to." I followed him down a long sunlit hallway to their living room.

He stopped by the couch and looked at me with a teasing smile."I'd much prefer it if you would call me something else."

I feigned ignorance, giving him my best innocent expression. "What?"

He scowled at me. "Really? You're gonna do that?", he huffed." Fine, don't call me-"

"Oppa." I smiled. "What movie are we watching today?"

He gaped at me for a second, his cheeks turning red before he turned away and cleared his throat, gesturing to the big flatscreen tv and neatly stacked dvds below. "We have a huge collection here, you can choose."