Chapter 0

George lies on a hard floor. He feels the coldness of the stone and the viscosity of his blood. His eyes are closed, it won't hurt if he doesn't look, he keeps telling to himself. A dull hum is the only thing he hears. The man thinks about Ringo, about how much he wants to see him, to apologize that all of this has happened. Look into his eyes one last time.

This is the biggest torture — knowing he won't see his lover again.

Then he recalls the memories of everyone who has lived and who has gone. They tried to convince him that there is no such a thing as afterlife, that human turns into hopeless dust, but it's not the truth. George knows that his friends are too far away, that the torturers can't reach them.

After a while he hears voices. Footsteps. A crack of the closing doors. Harrison is finally left alone. He raises slowly, unsure, and although he's haunted by a sharp pain, he sits down.

They still haven't broken him, they can't do this. He'll never renounce his love and his beliefs. George knows it'll be hurtufl, they will come back to force a betrayal from between his lips, and the most important — from his heart. But he does not think about himself. He wonders what does Ringo feel. Is he alive, did he betray him?

Of course he knows the answer. He didn't. He knows him too much.

A lot of time passes by, at least he thinks so — or maybe in the emptiness every second is like a material woven from the eternity?

Harrison sighs quietly. He remembers the day when it all begun; cold, march day. A moment that led them to this point. To the end.

Only these memories are keeping him conscious and sane.

//AN:  thanks for reading! The next chapters are going to be longer!//