IV - Lonesome

I'm out here alone

Anna was alone, how she wanted to be right now. She was walking to the airport, which wasn't that far. Wes had already called her, wanting to know where she was. Anna didn't really want to go to LA, but she didn't want to stay in this place. She didn't know where to go. Anna looked across the street, seeing a happy couple. They were smiling, holding hands, laughing. It was everything that she does with Shayne, did with Shayne.

"Girlie, why do you look so lonesome?" Asked an old lady. Anna turned to her.

"I just, don't know where to go," Anna said. The lady frowned.

"Why that's no good at all!" She said. The lady thought for a moment. "Where is your home?" She asked.

"LA," Anna responded. The lady chuckled.

"No, where's your real home? Where your heart lies?" The lady asked, point at Anna's heart. She thought about it for a moment. Where was her real home? Was it in LA?

"I know!" Anna said. She looked to see the old lady gone. Anna shrugged and walked into the airport.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A man at a desk asked. Anna smiled.

"I'd like to change my plane ticket!" Anna said. The man nodded.

"And what would you like to change it to?" The man asked.

"Instead of going to LA, I'd like to go to..."