XIII - Wessyboo

I must've been high to say you and I

Lunchy Break was over, and Anna was back a Smosh Games.

"Annabear!" Wes said running over to her and giving her a hug.

"Wessyboo!" Anna said hugging him back. The two walked onto the Board AF set.

"Anna's back!" Joven said with a smile. Anna waved to everyone.

"Come play Cards Against Humanity with us!" Mari said moving her chair over for more room. Anna smiled and sat down next to Mari and Joven.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Board AF! Today we're playing Cards Against Humanity! And, Anna's back!" Joven said giving Anna a big hug.

"I was only gone for like 3 days," Anna said.

"But that's like a month for the fans!" Sohinki said. Anna nodded.

"But I'm back!" Anna said with a smile. "And I'm going to beat you all!" They all laughed.

"Okay! I'm the first judge!" Wes said grabbing a card. "Oh, this is a made up one. Why does Anna love Shayne?" Everyone looked at Anna.

"I have the perfect card!" Joven said with a smile. Once all the cards were handed in, Wes started to read them.

"Okay, why does Anna love Shayne? Multiple penises. A micro pig wearing a raincoat and booties. Bees? Geese. Anal. And finally, Anna loves Shayne because of bullsh*t," Wes said. Everyone started cracking jokes and laughing.

"I think the real answer is anal," Mari said looking at Anna. She blushed.

"Just for fun, I'm gonna go with bullsh*t!" Wes said. Anna smiled and cheered.

"One point!" She said with a smile.