See It's Not That Bad

third person's POV

Dark had begun to get frustrated "Mm.. Starting to test my patience Sweetheart" he exhaled, his rough hands forcing him his pants open.

The others sobs only fueled his actions.

"D-Dark! P-Please! Please stop! I-I'm sorry I didn't listen!" He whimpered, shaking like a leaf while Dark violated him.

Dark growled, and dug his nails into Ethan's hips. "It's not my fault you don't know how to behave." his voice dropped a little, definitely trying to get a reaction out of the other.

Dark leaned forward, feeling the others shaking body on his while he got unbearably close to his sensitive ears.

He gave it a long lick, earning a loud, shaky, groan from the boy. "Behave." He whispered sternly, This sent shivers down Ethan's spine.

Ethan blushed heavily, feeling the other press into him like this. Their position was a weird one to begin with. Having a Markiplier clone kneel between his legs while he sat on a hospital bed with said clone's hands up his shirt sounds like a fucking fairy tale.

He looked away, terrified that when he looks back the figure will morph just because he thought of his best friend in this context.

"Tsk, don't act shy now... I'm not going anywhere." Dark trailed his hands over Ethan's clothed crotch, smirking at the subtle changes in his host's breathing.