Calm Down Baby girl

Third person's POV

        "If you be good, I'll give you something nice at the end of all this." He hummed, lifting Ethan's shirt up and off. Earning a whimper from before him. Ethan just sat hopeless as his shirt fell to the floor, making him a hot, blushing mess he was after.

"Relax.." Dark soothed, slowly starting to place cold open mouthed kisses around his scarred stomach.

Ethan slowly, and very carefully, placed his hands on Dark's hair. He had expected it to go through, but it didn't.. his hand stayed put. He tangled his fingers in the Black locks, earning a hum of approval from the man in front of him.

Dark began letting his hands get a little bit more adventurous and with seconds, Ethan's jeans and boxers were at his knees.

The boy felt weak and nervous for all the new unwanted attention he was getting.

Dark made a chuckle, smirking as he leaned forward. He began mouthing Ethan's hard on. "F-Fuck.. Fuck.." Ethan mumbled.

The male's mouth on his dick felt so so weird, he felt real.. and Ethan tried to convince himself he was just hallucinating, but he quickly gave up on it all things considered.

"Hm.. So now you've decided to stop fighting it.. Interesting"