He Felt Fine Now, But, That Could Change

Ethan hadn't gotten his pills yet.

It was something to do with the pharmacy having order his prescriptions from a different company then what the hospital normally uses.

He felt okay right now but he know that could change in any second.

A sound soon came from across the room. His eyes darted to source. It had to be nothing and Ethan knew that. He returned his gaze back to his things, laying them out on his bed.

But the noise returned.

When he averted his eyes he was met with a tall figure dressed in black.

"Ah! So we finally meet Ethan" The figure spoke clearly. His hair was black, so were his eyes. He looked like a friend of his, but didn't question it considering most of his hallucinations were of his friends and family.

"I-..I mean I guess we have, What's your name?" Ethan mumbled nervously, pulling his knees securely to his chest.

"I'm Dark. But please call me as you wish, Darling." The figure smirked, his words ringing in Ethan's ears for a few seconds after he spoke. He felt the others aura start to linger closer; Quietly, he stepped closer.

"Oh, uh.. You look an awful lot like my friend Mark.. But I mean, you are in my mind.. I'm sure you know me already" he said, lightly tapping his fingers on his knees.

Stimming was something he did to help calm him down in situations like these, normally he would tap on things or fidget a little, just to get some of his focus on something more normal than his hallucinations. He watched Dark's stance change, it gave him chills to watch the figure cross his arms over his chest, it was almost human like.