Chapter 4

before I start the story, I've had two people ask to be in the story, so I thought, why not add both!

Chapter 4 

Okami-san's POV

"You're always going to be alone! Can't you see that?" the voice repeated. Tears streamed down my face as I ran outside. I quickly found a tree and climbed as high as I could. Memories came flooding in. "Okami-san! Where are you?" I heard a voice yell. "Okami-san, please!" I looked down and saw Hikaru running around, looking really worried. I curled up, not wanting to be seen by him. "Aha, there you are!" he said. I looked up in suprise and realized that my leg was completely visible. I watched as Hikaru scaled the tree to where I was. "Okami-san, are you ok?" he asked. "Perfectly fine, thanks to Kyoya." I spat. "You know, none of us really heard what he said, we just heard you get mad and leave." said Hikaru, "If it's alright, I would like if you could tell me what happened." "I would love to, but too many memories have alreadyt been stirred up, I don't want to think about." I said. Hikaru looked crest fallen when I said that, "But, hey, if I feel like I need to tell someone something, you'll be the first one I go to." I said. He smiled at this. "Thanks," he said, "we should probably go inside before we get a cold or some one looks up your skirt." I looked down, remembering that I wasn't wearing my usual clothes. "Oops." I said. I jumped down from the place I was, landing on my knees. I waited as Hikaru slowly climbed down. "My god, please don'e ever do that again." he said, breathing heavily. "Why not?" I asked. "Cause I thought you got hurt!" he said. I laughed at him as his faced paled as he thought about it. "C'mon, Okami-san, let's go back inside." he said. I followed him back inside but stopped when I heard a voice. "Ryoko?" I turned around and saw a head of blue hair flying toward me. She collided with me and we both fell to the floor. "Tira?" I asked. "Yep, it's me!" she said, standing up before helping me up. "It's been a while since I saw you, it's great to see you again." she said. She looked that same as when I had moved schools, though her hair had gotten longer. She had long blue hair and silver eyes that shone with kindness. Her almond colored skin glowed in comparison with her black clothes. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I moved and this was the school closest." she said. "Oh, that's good, I guess. We'll be going to the same school now." I said. "Yep, I'm really excited." she said, smiling at me. Then she noticed Hikaru. Her shy side immediatly came out and she grabbed the earbuds around her neck and put one in. "I see you still haven't broken that habit." I said, laughing. "Um, Okami-san, who is this?" Hikaru asked. "Ahh, I see that you still haven't told any one your fist name." said Tira, giggling a bit. "This is Tira, a friend from my old school." I said. "Oh really?" asked Hikaru, an eyebrow going up. "Yep, and if you dare go all host on her, I will personaly chop you up and feed you to some dogs." I said, knowing Tira wasn't to comfortable with people. "Um, ok." Hikaru said, backing away slightly backing away. "Well, we should get back to the host club before Tamaki freaks out and makes a wierd plan to get you back." Hikaru said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along. I grabbed Tira's hand and pulled her along with me. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Somewhere, I want you to meet some people." I said.

Thanks for reading. i hope you like it. Thanks to animeandmusic for submitting a character and maka_the_bookworm for also submitting a character. I'll put you in later.