Back to the cosy paradise.

This is quite a long and cute one 👸🏼xx I hope you enjoy this, this is the work of few of my sleepless nights when my thoughts run deep xxx let me know what else you want to see happen in this story 🌻
Again thank you for all the support guys xxx
Lia🌱
Amanda's POV
When Simon left I let my self think about everything. I let my self drift into that deep hole where I would have to use ladder to climb out of, it's a place I haven't visited since Simon and I started seeing eachother so often. It's called reality. Reality of expectations and boundaries public and I have set. I lay there in my bed inhaling the intoxicating scent of Simons shirt, I'm sure if I do it so often I would lose my sense of smell, I wouldn't be able to tell whether it smells like him anymore. Is this even healthy? I knew that he would be a lot of work, but I think I am falling deeper than I should. I'm falling the speed of light, reaching the heights of Everest. I start to wonder whether being near him gets me like adrenaline filling my lungs if I would be on the heights of the Everest, yes I think Everest describes my exact feelings near Simon. It's difficult to breathe, you are desperate to suck in some air to mechanise your body. You know you are so used to that impurity of oxygen on earth when your body rejects the purest of oxygens existance, you know you are used to the second best when you inhale something so sterile that it takes few heart beats to realise where you are and what is happening to you. I don't think love describes my feelings towards him, its roots are deeper, you are unable to see the commencement with a naked eye, and like any plant it grows, making the roots stronger, I only wish it didn't grow so fast because I'm afraid I can't keep up with my heart, the mind and heart seem to lose their usually exceptional communication when one of them is high on the unknown substance to the human mind. I am lost without him, yet am I found with him?
I snap out of my thoughts, I decide to call him, really Amanda? Can't even have five minutes alone with your mind? No. I need to hear that he's okay, that's a lie, I'm being selfish in dosing my heart with the drug of his voice. In this world drugs are only what you make them to be, your addiction is what you let your self to be intoxicated with, you can refuse. You can stop but I guess drugs are meant to hook you up, make you depend on their existance, but the addiction becomes real when you refuse your conscience and choose to do it again, drug is when you come back to it, you choose to come back to it. You choose your drugs wisely, I guess mine wasn't really my choice as my conscience and mind was clouded by the fuzzy cosyness of the paradise I created. I dial the phone and wait, he picks up almost immediately.
'Simon, are you home?' I whisper, he hasn't said anything yet.
'Can I call you back in about half an hour, there are some things I have to handle.'he says. Cold. I choke back tears, emotions take the hold of me, when I decide to collect my thoughts.
'Okay, bye' I end the call, wondering what was bothering him, and what made him sound so cold and tempted. I am very tired so I'm not going to wait for him to call me back, he can tell me in the morning, or just call me anytime and I will answer. I close my eyes, instantly drifting to sleep, clouding my conscious thinking.
...
I startle as I hear a loud knock on my door, it can't be Simon he has the key, I make my way down stairs looking at the kitchen clock, it's 3 am. Who would be up at such time. I peek through the looking glass and I see a familiar outline, it's Simon? Wait what. I quickly unlock the door, and usher him in closing the door behind him.
'What the hell Simon? Where is your key?' I spit out, almost nervous, why is he here not at home.
'I left it at home *hickup* can I stay with you for the night?' He grins, struggling to keep his balance. He's drunk, but why?
'Why are you drunk?' I sigh, looking worried.
'I don't even want to know, sit down.' I say mad at him for drinking so much, mad at him for smirking at me.
'Amanda, Lauren split up with me, well technically ha, I was going home to split up with her, but it happened the other way round, or didn't it? I don't know. Anyway, the good news is that Lauren found someone new and I was so happy that I had a glass or two, but I was then sad at the thought that she was cheating on me?' He blurts out laughing occasionally at his own stupidity at my best guess. But wait what? Lauren split up with him because she found someone else? But who, I mean am I happy? I am happy right. It's overwhelming.
'Simon, darling we will talk about this tomorrow, when you are sober, alright?' I say sweetly, rubbing his hand.
'Mandy, I want you so bad, I want for you to just be here with me, I have realised that you are what I want more years ago than I can recall.' He leans into me, we are sat on the floor and he is laying on my breasts cuddling into me. I am blushing. I laugh as I know this is the drunk talk, the time when your mind falls out with your mouth. 'Simon come on let's go to bed, you need to sleep.' I say pulling him up, dragging him upstairs, he is heavy you know. 'Simon, come on let's take a shower.' We get into the bathroom and I begin to take his trousers off, he is standing straight so I wonder is he really as drunk as he seems. 'How much have you had to drink?' I grin as I realise that he isn't as drunk and he enjoys me kneeling down in front of him. I rise back to his level and unbutton his shirt, taking it off I realise that there is still that hickey I gave him the other night, I lean in and kiss the hickey, he breathes my scent in and wraps his hands around me, I take his boxers off and turn the shower on so the warm water starts flowing. I take of my dressing gown and offer both of my hands for him to take as I climb into the shower. The water is hot against my skin but I know he likes his showers steamy. The steam fills the shower and my hair loses its hairspray protection and takes its natural wavy shape. I squeeze some shower gel onto my palm, it's a floral scent one which I'm not too chuffed about because that means Simon won't smell like his usual self. He sees me pucker my lips as I massage my body with the floral soap of glory.
'Can you wash me as well?' He grins, he knows.  He knows that I don't want him to smell like me, he knows that. I slowly start rubbing his chest with the floral soap, and continue roaming my hands around his body creating more foam and bubbles, I sigh.
'We aren't so happy are we Mrs Holden?' He squeezes some of the gel and rubs his palms together roaming my body, filling the bathroom with that sweet scent I love so much, I rest my head on his shoulder and rub his back as I begin to fall asleep, he starts washing my hair, that was my last straw, I snooze off and hum a song I have been singing all day. He rinses my hair and closes the shower, ending the steamy waterfall. He opens the shower door and takes me bridal style, I grin as he puts me down on my little feet, he wraps a towel around me, and dries my hair, he is so sexy when he's caring. He dries him self off and picks me up bridal style and leads me to the master bedroom, he puts me down and goes back to the bathroom and takes his shirt, I grin as he puts it on my body and buttons it up.
'I love you Simon.' I whisper kissing him and pulling him on top of me so he lays in bed with me, he pulls away and goes to the wardrobe to put his pjs on. I am already snoozing by the time he comes back, he goes to the other side of the bed and I moan.
'Simon, come closer and cuddle with me' I say barely a whisper but I hear him chuckle and pull me closer to him, I rest my head on his chest and kiss it, lacing our hands.
' I love you more Mandy!' He kisses my head and I fall asleep, grinning.
🌱
Hi simanda children 🙊 I hope you enjoy this rather long part 🌻 I love you all🕊