~Chapter 1~

*Beep!* *Beep!* *Beep!*

I woke up with my alarm clock beeping. Today is a new day in my new school 'cause I was bullied a lot in my previous school. Actually, I had a kind and rich family. They helped me and was happy with me but never knew that I was bullied.

Once they heard the news, my parents sent me to another school. They were supportive and helpful parents. I was always happy. I got out of bed and took a shower. I then dressed into a (f/c) dress, (f/c) unzipped jacket and black leggings. I looked for my glasses an found it. I put it on and went downstairs in my mansion.

"Good morning dear~" my mother greeted me. ( I feel like mom is seducing you -.-) I greeted her back. She told me that Father already left. When I finished my breakfast, I thanked her and she said "Don't worry my child~" (Oh my Asgore!! Why!!!)
I took my bag, grabbed my books and held it against my chest and left after I said goodbye.

I got in the bus and looked for a seat. I found out that they were split into two groups, nerd and jocks. I'm more if a nerd than a jock. I was as fast as the speed of light. I forgot, did I tell you about my magic? (No!! Don't break the fourth wall! Anyways, you have magic. Onto the story!) I sat on the side where people and monsters are peaceful and were reading books. I read my (f/s) (It means favourite story) and was at peace. I always read books and always listened to music. Although I had the voice of an angel, I don't like singing in public.

My book was a novel, a book without pictures. ( I think?!?!) I was reading until a skeleton greeted me. He said," H-hello! A-Are yo-you a n-n-new student?" I knew that he tried his best not to stutter. I said,"Y-yeah! I'm new to this school can you s-show me around?" I tried not to stutter. Keyword: TRIED. He accepted and we got off the bus and then into our school. I asked him what his name was and he said Fresh.

I said," My name is (y/n)!" I noticed a purple hue on his face when I said my name but ignored it. I took a good look at our school and it was big. It was four times bigger than my mansion. Fresh led me to the principal's office and I got my schedule. I liked principal Tem and annoying dog. They were cute!
This is my schedule:

Arts
Drama
P.E
Recess
Music
History
Science
Lunch
Math
Gymnastics
Astrology

Fresh checked the schedule and noticed that we had the same classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that this is not a good time to end the story but sorry!
I have no time and I skipped school for three days!

Words: 500 words