~Chapter 4~

Hey Guys! I have a question.....  Am I getting better at making stories? Also, my problem in the last chapter was fixed. I told him that my dad won't allow any relationships until I finish college and he was like 'Wut' and ran away while me and my friend were like 'XD'. After that, we remained as friends after. In my school, I feel like I fit in with the boys more than the girls T^T. I have 5 male friends and 4 female friends! :D I'm in the anime club now and I'm really good friends with the club president! :3 Anyways, onto the story!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I started the Music. It was one of my favourite songs, Tangled up. I sang it with my long lost sister, Ashlene. (I'm adding myself here! :3 Of course I'm using a fake name!) She disappeared with no trace and the police have been trying their best to find her. Tears pricked my eyes but I pushed them back in. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, imagining myself alone, before singing.

~1,2,3,4!~

~I took the perfect avenue, down the road to both of you
Did I go dutch?
This is too much!
With all the money in the world
You could never buy this girl
Quite enough, it will be tough
If romancing me with neons is something you should do
Make the letters bright and luminous and blue

And get me waking up
Shaken up
Tangled up
You could be quaking up, making up
Tangled up
You can’t be faking it,
Making it for my love
Before it's tragedy, don’t get me tangled up

I can’t separate your sins,
To me you’re acting like you’re twins
This is a mess,
Is this a test?
How many guesses do I get?
Till only one of you is left
You’re quite the same,
If love’s the game
I want to see emotions coloring the sky
To the point it will make me wanna cry

And get me waking up
Shaken up
Tangled up
You could be quaking up, making up
Tangled up
You can’t be faking it,
Making it for my love
Before it's tragedy, don’t get me tangled up

Treating girls like a yo-yo is a no no of monumental kind
If playing with your string happens to be your thing
It’s easy to say to both, oh nevermind

And get me waking up
Shaken up
Tangled up
You could be quaking up, making up
Tangled up
You can’t be faking it,
Making it for my love
Before it's tragedy, don’t get me tangled up 

Tangled up
Tangled up
Tangled up~

Once I opened my eyes, I saw the whole school listening to me. Their reactions were very surprising. Some amazed, some jealous, some blushing and the rest don't know how to react. I widened my eyes and ran to my seat, dug into my backpack, put on my (F/C) scarf, hid my face in it and ran back up in front. All. In. A . Split. Second. And seriously, everyone was amazed.

Both by my speed and voice and started clapping. The music room echoing with rounds of applause. I looked at Fresh to see him blushing while looking at me. Once he noticed me looking at him, he averted his gaze to the trash bin and I giggled in my scarf, my eyes only visible on my face due to the scarf covering half of my face. It seemed as if he heard me because when I giggled, he turned back to look at me and smiled warmly. I then uncovered half of my face and shyly smiled back. He then blushed purple. Miss Shyren announced " O-Okay Y/N, that was beautiful! How old are you?" I blushed a little and whispered something but was muffled. " P-Pardon Y/N?" She asked " I- I said t-that I'm 11....." I said. With that answer, the whole school went silent. "M-May I a-ask how did you get here?" Miss Shyren asked. " I s-skipped grades d-due to m-m-my perfect s-scores and people found o-out my brain had the same level of in-intelligence as a person w-who has been studying for n-non-stop for e-eternity e-even though I-I'm 11...." I explained. Everyone went silent again........ Principal Temmie hopped out from the crowd and hopped onto my shoulder. "OkAy EvErYwUn!!! TiMe To Guys 2 cLaSsU!!" Temmie announced. I silently thanked Temmie and she said it was no problem. Everyone went back to their classes and everything in class went on as normal as I sang my other song...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cliffhanger haha! >:3

Sorry guys, I had a lot of school work, preparing for high school! >^< Hehe Anyways guys, how are you doing!

811 words