6%

Luna's POV

Awee he's so cute, I thought as I texted Miles back.

We had been texting for the last hour, but he hasn't asked or talked about our make up date yet. I was kinda growing anxious.

                             (Text Convo)

Miles: "Yooo u busy friday nite?"

Me: "Um depends why?"

Miles: "I want to take you to this party my friends are havin"

Me: "Oh well in that case I'm free"

Miles: Sweet pick u up at 8, wear a dress ;)

Me: "Lol okay, sure thing ;)

••••

I have my date with Miles tomorrow. I had to find the perfect dress.

Since I had today off, I decided to go to the mall. My first stop was Forever 21. I literally get all my clothes from there.

The minute I walked in, I saw the most amazing dress. It was black and velvet. It was strapless, it stopped mid thigh.

I quickly grabbed the dress and rushed to the dressing room.

I tried it on and it looked perfect. It really showed my hourglass figure. I had the perfect shoes at home, that would go great with this.

I went to the cash register and check the dress out along with some jewelry.

••••

Yachty's POV

Man, I was so excited do go out with Luna. I can't wait to introduce her to my friends. I'm sure the sailing team will love her.

Calling up Jbans$,Perry, and Kodie. I ask them to come over and help me find an outfit for tonite.

I gotta look fresh, gotta look fly.

••••

"Ok well I think you should wear the sailing team sweatshirt, ya know the pink one and and pink jeans. Boom. Done." Kodie said typing away on her phone.

"That's wack, don't listen to her. You should wear your dark blue nautica shirt, dark blue pants. And that red lookin hat beanie shit. Oh! And those red sunglasses, they fire." Perry said eating a slice of pizza.

"I think you should just wear what you have on, it's gonna be coming off later anyway." Jban$ said causing us all to laugh.

After laughing for 15 minutes straight. I finally decided what I was gonna wear. I went with Perry's choice.

"Okay well I needa get ready, so y'all needa leave."

No one moved at all.

"Now!" I yelled laughing.

They all said they're goodbyes. I put on my favorite playlist and started getting ready.

First I hope in the shower, gotta smell good. after I brushed my teeth, put in my diamond grills and got dressed.

I check the clock and noticed it was only 7. I decided to drop by walmart and get Luna some flowers.

As I walked into walmart, I had a weird feeling. Like I was being followed. I turned around to 3 teens.

"Omg omg omg it's really you, Lil Yachty!!" One screamed in my face.

"Hey, can we get a pic."One said, politely.