13%

Luna's POV

And there I was crying again, over Miles. I really miss him. Something just doesn't seem right. Miles didn't seem like the cheating type.

I miss his hugs, his kisses, his laugh, I just miss everything about him. I miss the gang too. Jban$ and I would always compete on games.

Sitting up in bed, I hear my phone go off.

1 New Text From Miles
                           (Text Convo)
Hey
Don't hey me Miles
We need to talk
Fine, meet me at the coffee shop at 4
Okay
                            (End of Convo)

I wanna forgive him I really do, I'm just so hurt. Maybe i'll find out why he did it.

After crying for 2 hours straight, I start getting ready.

I take a quick shower and get dressed. I throw on a over sized black sweatshirt, black leggings and my high top black vans.

I grab my bag of the couch and leave.

••••

Yachty's POV

I was waiting at the coffee shop for Luna. I don't really drink coffee so I just got a water.

I was scrolling through twitter when I felt someone sit down in front out me, and it wasn't Luna

"Hey, we need to talk" Tori said, getting my attention.

"No, get the fuck away from me." I said standing up.

"Please, I wanna make things right." She said annoyingly.

"And, how do you plan on doing that." Luna says out of of where.

"I'm gonna tell the truth. Luna you're gonna hate me after this. I'm so sorry." Tori said tearing up.

This bitch.

"Just tell the story" Luna said clearly annoyed.

She looked beautiful; like always. I could tell she had been crying tho, her eyes looked puffy.

"The day you caught Miles and I, was totally my fault. I-I spiked his drink that morning. Since he wouldn't cheat on you, on his own. I had to improvise." She said avoiding eye contact.

"That explains so much". I said stocked and relieved.

"I felt tipsy all day, I threw up twice. I thought I was experiencing a hang over. I finally went the the doctor and found out I had food poisoning." I said thinking about that day.

"Miles I'm so sorry." Luna said hugging me tightly.

It felt so good. I missed her hugs so much. We hugged for like 5 minutes straight.

"But, why would you do that to me? I thought we were bestfriends." Luna asked Tori.

"I was jealous okay! I was jealous, you always had the perfect life!" Tori said yelling.

"What! Thats not true at all." Luna said surprised.

"It is though." Tori said grabbing her bag and leaving.

••••

"Look, I'm sorry. I should have listened to your explanation." She said holding my hand.

"No, no I understand. I would have reacted the exact same. No worries." I said kissing her hand.

"I missed you so much." she said connecting her lips with mine.

God, I missed her.

We pulled away and I finally saw her beautiful smile again.

Luna's POV

I woke up tangled in Miles arms. Getting out of bed quietly I decided to take a quick shower.

I'm meeting Miles mother aka Momma boat today and his little sister.

I hop in the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body then get out.

I blow dry and straighten my hair. I decided to just leave my hair down today.

I go into my closet and pick out an outfit. I finally settle on a a black v-neck long sleeved shirt, a black leather skirt, paired with my black velvet boots, along with my beloved jean jacket.

After I'm done getting dressed I quickly do my make up, then head down stairs to make breakfast.

Yachty's POV

I wake up to the smell of waffles and bacon. Mhmmm my favorite. I quickly get up and get dressed. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Good morning L"I said hugging her from behind.

"Mornin M." She said making our plates

"So are you nervous about today." I digging into my food. She was an amazing cook.

"You have no idea." She said taking a bite of her bacon.

"Don't be I'm sure they'll love you." I said trying to reassure her.

"How do I look though." She said standing up.

"Like, is this outfit okay?" She said pointing at her body.

"Dude you look hot, chill." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanna make a good first impression." She said putting her plate in the sink.

"They'll love you I promise." I said grabbing my car keys from the table.

"Ready?" I said

"No, but let's go"

••••

Omg thank you guys so much for over 900 reads I literally started this book 3 weeks ago today. I am so thankful for every single one of you. How was this chapter? Like always don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for more!

Thanks

Much Love J xxx