12%

Yachty's POV

Fuck.

How could I have done that to Luna. I'm such an ass. She's probably never gonna speak to me again.

This last month has been complete hell without her. The gang missed her like crazy. But no one misses her as much as I do.

I call and text her everyday but, she ignores me. I even send flowers every week. I bet she throws them away.

I can't blame her tho, I really fucked up. I shouldn't have let my hormones get the best of me. I regret what I did every single day.

Luna's POV

The last month hasn't been easy. At all. I cried, non stop the week after Miles cheated. The second week I was just numb. Now I just don't care.

I've been going out a lot with Brandi who introduced me to one of her good friends, Chance.

Chance was a rapper like Miles, but he wasn't in anyway like Miles. They had two completely different personalities.

Chance and I have become close friends. He helped me through the whole Miles and Tori situation.

I haven't talked to either one of them since, and honestly don't plan on doing so. They both hurt me so much. I don't know if I could ever forgive them.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

1 New Text Form Chance

Hey, wanna go out for sushi?
Sure, what time?
Does 7 work for you?
Yup sounds great
Okay, see ya tonight. Ps i'm bring kensli
Finally, i've been dying to meet her ! :)

I check my watch, it's 5:00 now I should get home and start getting ready.

I was on a run through the park . Running really helps clear my mind.

••••

I just finished getting ready. I was wearing a dark green crop top sweater, high waisted jeans, and my white high top converse.

I paired the outfit with a gold locket necklace my father had gave me before he passed, and gold hoop earrings.

For hair I just put it into two dutch braids and called it a day.

I grabbed my purse and made my way to my car and drove off.

On the way there I turned on some music.

"Want you back"
By: Haim

I read off the screen. I instantly turned the volume up. This was my favorite song at the moment.

I soon arrived at Bluefish; the best sushi place in the world, in my opinion.

As I was walking to the entrance I saw Chance and Kensli.

"Hey!" I said engulfing Chance in a hug. It's been a while since i last saw him.

"Hey Luna, how are you?" He said pulling away.

"I'm good, you?" I said.

"Great actually, There's someone who wants to meet you." Chance said looking around for Kensli.

"Oh really and who might that be?" I said playing along with his little game.

"Me!" Kensli said running up to me and hugging my legs.

I bent down and give her a hug.

"Hello, pretty girl my name is Luna. What's your name?" I asked using my baby voice I do whenever I'm around kids.

"My name is Kensli. You pretty." She said playing with my earrings.

"Thanks you, Kensli." I said picking her up and walking into the restaurant with Chance.

••••

Yachty's POV

I was just strolling through twitter when I saw a tweet that shocked me.

"Lil Yachty's girlfriend cheats with Chance The Rapper"

She wasn't cheating tho.

There was pictures of Chance and Luna hugging. Wow. She looked genuinely happy.

I'm not gonna lie tho seeing her with another guy, pissed me off. But I had to realize that we weren't in a relationship anymore. She could do whatever she wanted, so could I.

••••

I just got back from the strip club, it was hilarious. Going there always seems to cheer me up.

It really helped me get my mind off of Luna. I even met the supper dope stripper, her name is Veronica.

She gave me her number. I'll definitely be calling her up later.

Luna's POV

"So how have you been since ya know...." Chance asked concered.

"I've been better." I laughed, trying to cover up my sorrow.

"Seriously" He said, looking at me.

"I'm fine, I promise." I reassured him.

"Fantastic, now let's eat!" Chance said picking up his chopsticks.

Didn't have to tell me twice.

••••

I finally made it home from dinner. I took a quick shower and got straight into bed.

I cuddled up to Noah, and soon drifted off to sleep.

••••

Thanks you guys so much for over 700 reads. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you.Sorry this chapter was short, but The next few chapters are gonna have a lot of drama so get ready! Like always comment, vote, and follow me for more.

P.S. Go Read and vote for my bf's story heybitchfuckyou , She's amazing, she has helped me through so much.

Thanks

Much, Love J xxx