two

corinne westbrook

violet sent me the address so i was on my way to the house of the mystery man that she did the dirty with last night.

as i pulled up, my mouth dropped in awe at the giant mansion that stood before my eyes. does my best friend have a new sugar daddy?

i parked in the driveway and walked up, ringing the doorbell.

almost immediately, the door was opened and there stood the man who removed me from the chair last night. he was shirtless and i couldn't stop staring at his muscular build.

"you again? how the fuck did you get my address?" he asked, coldly.

"you still haven't given up on that attitude? let me tell you, it's not very attractive, my guy. but i'm here because i guess my friend slept with some guy and this is his address." then taking in what i just said, my eyes widened. "did you fuck my best friend?" i asked, now in a panic.

"i'm not your guy, don't ever fucking call me your guy." he snapped, ignoring my question.

"who's at the door?" another voice asked. soon enough the bleach-blonde with the dimples from last night came up to the door. i think his name was sam.

"cori, hey baby. it sounded like your friend and skate had a fun night. come on in." he said, opening the door wider with a smirk on his face as i made my way inside.

"nice place. it must've costed a fortune." i mentioned, my eyes roaming around the house.

"well we all chipped in and helped pay for it." he explained. "we all?" i inquired.

"johnson, skate, gilinsky, and i. we live together." he stated.

"and i'm guessing the shirtless douchebag would be gilinsky?" i questioned, pointing at him. sam laughed and nodded, "the other jack that johnson was talking about last night."

right.

"cori!" i heard someone shout from the staircase. violet came racing down and embraced me into a warm hug.

"so we're having this party on saturday. you guys should come." skate suggested, wrapping his arm around violet's waist.

"i don't know, maybe." it's nice for him to offer but what's the point of a one night stand if violet's just going to see him the next week?

unless it wasn't just a one night stand.

"she won't show up. it's way too much to handle for her anyway. i guess we'll have to make due." gilinsky eyed me and smirked.

"you know what? we'll be there. see you saturday." i blurted before turning around and heading out the door with violet following close behind me.

this jack gilinsky made my blood boil. i don't think i've ever hated someone more. he's so rude. i'll show him.

"what the hell was that?" violet asked, attempting to catch up with me as i stormed to the car. "is it gilinsky?" she questioned.

"wasn't skate supposed to be your one night stand?" i ignored her question and shot her with one of my own.

"well, yes, but he's so sweet and charming and sexy. i think i'm catching feelings." she gushed, completely oblivious to how dumb she sounded.

"you met him last night. you were both drunk. did you get to know each other in the midst of fucking or something?"

"yes? no. i don't know. why are you so pressed? did something happen?" violet interrogated me.

"i'm sorry, you're my best friend. i just don't want you to end up getting hurt again. i know you hate when i bring up his name, but derek really fucked you up. i just don't want that to happen again." i explained.

she pulled me in for one more hug, "i love you so much, cori. i don't know what i'd do without you. please trust me though. right off the bat i knew skate was nothing like derek, but i promise i'll be cautious."

"okay, that's all i needed to hear. how about we go to panda express and just talk about how fucking sexy each and every one of those men are." i sighed, followed by a chuckle.

she rapidly nodded her head and giggled as i stepped on the gas and drove away from the mansion.

-

this chapter was a bit shorter than the last one, but i finally appropriately introduced jack. things are about to elevate pretty quickly after the party at the guys' house goes down, so stay tuned for that which may or may not be in the next chapter.

(don't forget to comment, vote, and follow)