four

corinne westbrook

"oh my god!" violet paced back and forth across her bedroom.

"i know! i don't know what to do about it." i sighed impatiently, looking down at the texts from the unknown number on my phone.

"i'm texting nate." she shook her head, grabbing her phone off the bed, beginning to type at a rapid pace.

"no!" i shouted before snatching the phone from her hands. "give it back!" she pouted.

"no." i repeated, this time calmer than before.

"we need to talk to the guys in person about this. what if it's serious and they know something that we don't. they could help us." I pointed out, making violet nod.

~

the two of us approached the front door of the guys' mansion and rang the doorbell. soon enough the door was opened by gilinsky, once again.

memories from last night came flooding back as i made eye contact with him.

he flashed me with the same cruel glare that he always gives me, making me sad because i was expecting something different this time.

as he opened his mouth to say something, i beat him to it.

"we need to talk. we meaning all six of us. don't argue." i demand, inviting violet and myself into the house, brushing past gilinsky on the way in.

"skate, sam, johnson, wake up and put some pants on! we have visitors who need to talk to us!" gilinsky shouts up the steps.

"sit wherever you want, it's not like i give a fuck." he said rudely before grabbing a gatorade from the fridge and taking a seat on the couch.

violet and i just stood there awkwardly. not long after, one by one the boys made there way to the couch and sat down.

"hey baby." nate planted a kiss on violet's forehead sat her on his lap once they got to the couch.

i stood before violet and the guys, waiting for the talking to quiet down and all of their eyes had now landed on me.

"so i got these texts from this unknown number last night and i want to know what the fuck is going on." i stated before handing the phone to sam. right off the bat his eyes widened as he passed the phone to nate.

nate then passed to phone to johnson, who finally passed the phone to gilinsky.

each of them had the same reaction, but gilinsky's was the worst.

"you guys aren't safe. you can't go back to your dorm room. you need to stay here with us, we have extra rooms." as the words rushed out of his mouth, i got the worst migraine that i've gotten in awhile.

"why? who was that on the phone and what do they want with us?" i question. "and what do you guys know that we don't?" i added, now panicking.

violet was sobbing as nate held her in his arms and consoled her.

sam stood up and whispered something to gilinsky, making gilinsky nod and sam sat back down.

"do i need to say it louder?" i snapped, leading to gilinsky shooting me a glare.

"can you ever shut the fuck up?" he hissed. i know he did not just say that to me.

"you know what? no, i can't ever shut the fuck up. especially not when i just got these texts from some person last night and i'm now fearful that mine and my friend's lives are possibly at stake. now you're telling us that we have to move in with four guys we just met a few days ago and leave our college dorm room. not to mention how we're completely oblivious to what's going on and why it's happening. the fact that you even have the nerve to tell me to shut the fuck up is beyond me!" i went on and on, now fuming. i can practically feel the steam coming out of my ears as if i was a cartoon character.

the three guys on the couch looked at me in shock, along with violet. gilinsky's face changed to a now shocked expression as well.

"cori-" he started, before i interrupted him.

"fuck you, jack gilinsky!" i shouted before storming out of the house, opening the passengers side door of the car and sitting down.

i ran my hand through my hair and put my head in my hands. i have no clue what i'm going to do.

someone knocked on the car window. i looked up to see violet, which eased my nerves a bit. i opened the door and stepped out of the car.

"hi." she softly cooed.

"hey." i smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"thank you for saying that back there. everything you said was true. all of the guys agreed with you. they had no idea gilinsky would tell you to shut the fuck up. he feels bad too." she explained.

"i don't understand. why do we have to move in with them?" i questioned. all i wanted was an answer. he didn't have to make me go off like that.

"the guys were saying how they couldn't tell us right now, but it's the best possible solution in order to keep us safe. i really think we can trust them."

i thought about it for a bit. "how are we going to get our stuff?" i asked.

"johnson and skate are coming with us back to the dorm with two giant suitcases. i'm pretty sure all of our stuff can fit since we agreed not to bring a whole lot this year. but is that a yes?" she raised an eyebrow.

"i guess that's a yes. however, this doesn't mean i'm forgiving jack." i confirmed.

violet nodded and squealed and pulled me into her embrace. "i think this will be fun! four hot guys! we're going to be living with four hot guys!" she jumped around like a little kid, making me chuckle.

"how fun, i hope i don't fall in love with one." i joked sarcastically, knowing that will never happen.

-

(don't forget to comment, vote, and follow)