Mermaids

"Do think she's gonna be okay?"

"But of course she will be okay!" Ariel heard someone reply in a deep Jamaican accent. Quickly Ariel regained full consciousness and slowly opened her eyes. To see a young girl and a red crab looking at her.

"What is going on? Where am I?" Ariel asked the two figures.

"Well currently you are lying on a rock" the little crab replied calmly. As the crab said that Ariel was looking at the human girl only to find to her surprise that she was only half human  from the waist down appeared to be what looked like a fish fin.

"Ahhhhhh!" Ariel screamed at the top of her lungs. "What are you and why can you talk?!" Ariel exclaimed pointing at the two in bewilderment. 

"That's not important at the moment now put this on and come with us." Sebastian replied as the mermaid handed Ariel a mask that would help Ariel breath underwater.

They took Ariel to a city full of mermaids and they explained to Ariel who they were. Ariel was very fascinated by all of this and asked if humans could be turned into mermaids.

"Oh but of course!" Replied the mermaid she had met on day one. "All you have to do is go see Ursula the octopus. She's a magical sorserious that can turn people into mermaids she's done it several times before."

"I want to become a mermaid theirs no life for me above the surface." Ariel replied sadly. "Now about this Ursula take me to her."

            *****************

"But of course I can make you a mermaid dear." Replied Ursula with a smile after Ariel made her request.

"But I must warn you once you become a mermaid if you ever become a human again you won't be able to speak on dry land." Ursula explained

"Believe me I don't ever want to go back there."

"Very well" So Ursula turned Ariel into a mermaid and for a while Ariel was happy with the mermaid people and Sebastian. But still Ariel thought about Eric and how he was so cruel to her. So she devised a plan to go back above the surface to teach Eric a lesson he would never forget!

How are you guys like this?☺