Happily ever after no more

She found him lounging in a chair by the window.

"Eric! What were you thinking trying to kill my beloved pet!?"

"Simple" he replied "I hate that stupid crab as I hate you your just to stupid and naive to notice that I'm clearly unhappy with how this marriage is turning out!" He exclaimed giving no emotions.

Not expecting to hear this Ariel began to sob.

"But I loved you Eric! Why would you do this to me?!" Ariel cried through her tears.

"I never loved you! The only reason I married you was because my father insisted I find a wife and you were the first girl I saw! Now go away from me this marriage is over!" Eric exclaimed jumping up from his chair and pointing to the the door.

Ariel completely broken hearted by this truth ran from the room. A couple of minutes later she found herself standing on the edge of the ocean sobbing.

Sebastian who was still being held by Ariel. Suddenly had an idea so he climbed out of his beloved owners arms and plopped into the water.

"Sebastian wait! Come back here!" Ariel cried through choked sobs. Not watching her step Ariel plunged into the water which turned out to be very deep.

"Help!" Ariel screamed as she swam for dear life but her efforts failed and she quickly lost consciousness as she sank underwater.

Completely oblivious to what was going on Ariel had no idea that she was being pulled to the surface by someone and placed on a large rock.